• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Great. I Broke My iPod Touch.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Great. I Broke My iPod Touch.

Alright, as the name says, I've broken my iPod Touch. Well, not completely, the screen is freaking spiderweb cracked at the top. Still responds so I can type this out, too. Guess I should be happy enough then. Now I know I can send it in, just have to unjailbreak it to restore the warranty. Now 1 major problem• with that. My iPod has the mobile authenticator for my World of Warcraft account, in other words, I can't log in without it, and I really don't want to unregister it as my account was hacked about a week ago. So this is bad. Bad bad bad. And another thing that is bugging me about this is that this was a present for Christmas that my mom worked so damn hard on to get for me, because my dad wouldn't allow such an expensive gift. Also the year before I had to pitch in 200 bucks for my gift. But I'm trailing off, sorry. So how it happened? Here ya go.

So today was my brothers birthday, and me being poor, couldn't get him anything. Then I decided to download him that new Billy Talent album he was gonna get. Please don't hound my ass about piracy right now, not in the mood. Anywho, he thought that was cool, so he brings down his iPod and syncs it. Then he forgets it. Hours pass as I'm losing my soul to WoW, then I look at a clock and almost crap myself to find out it is 4am. So I shut all my stuff down, trying to balance it all, and eventually, all is secure but my iPod. So I go up the stairs and I go to put my foot down slowly and I feel one of my cats, so I try to place my foot somewhere else, and I can't. So I drop it, and later realize what happened. I broke the screen.

Now I really feel like a douche. I just broke the best Christmas present I've ever had. Something I use every day, and damn expensive. Now I believe it when they call me an irresponsible moron. I just hope I still have warranty on this thing.

Now, for future reference, Gunman, shut up, and don't troll my thread.

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score
Re: Great. I Broke My iPod Touch.

unlucky mate for some reason no one has ever hacked my WoW account so ive never took precautions to safekeep it... hopefully it can be repaired

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

:(

That's all I have to say on the matter.

Cain

Reaction score

That is really bad luck. I hope you can get it fixed.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Almost as pointless as the name change thread.

And Skotekal, if you cannot handle me being formal, then you have some serious decisions to make.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Gunman23;328745 said:

And Skotekal, if you cannot handle me being formal, then you have some serious decisions to make.

If you continue to constantly spam peoples threads with comments that add nothing to them and arent helpful/useful you will receive an infraction. If you have nothing productive to add then add nothing at all.

As for the topic at hand, im sure your WoW account will be fine while the ipod is being repaired and its not going to wither and die if you dont use it for a short period either.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Go on the Apple website and type in the product code and all that to check up on the warranty. If it doesn't have a warranty anymore, then I suppose you're just fortunate that it still technically works, though now it's little more than a ticking time bomb because I assure you that with a cracked screen, it will break completely in the near future.
The moral of the story is just to be more careful in the future with electronics.

Dentie

Reaction score

Skotekal;328696 said:
Alright, as the name says, I've broken my iPod Touch. Well, not completely, the screen is freaking spiderweb cracked at the top. Still responds so I can type this out, too. Guess I should be happy enough then. Now I know I can send it in, just have to unjailbreak it to restore the warranty. Now 1 major problem• with that. My iPod has the mobile authenticator for my World of Warcraft account, in other words, I can't log in without it, and I really don't want to unregister it as my account was hacked about a week ago. So this is bad. Bad bad bad. And another thing that is bugging me about this is that this was a present for Christmas that my mom worked so damn hard on to get for me, because my dad wouldn't allow such an expensive gift. Also the year before I had to pitch in 200 bucks for my gift. But I'm trailing off, sorry. So how it happened? Here ya go.

So today was my brothers birthday, and me being poor, couldn't get him anything. Then I decided to download him that new Billy Talent album he was gonna get. Please don't hound my ass about piracy right now, not in the mood. Anywho, he thought that was cool, so he brings down his iPod and syncs it. Then he forgets it. Hours pass as I'm losing my soul to WoW, then I look at a clock and almost crap myself to find out it is 4am. So I shut all my stuff down, trying to balance it all, and eventually, all is secure but my iPod. So I go up the stairs and I go to put my foot down slowly and I feel one of my cats, so I try to place my foot somewhere else, and I can't. So I drop it, and later realize what happened. I broke the screen.

Now I really feel like a douche. I just broke the best Christmas present I've ever had. Something I use every day, and damn expensive. Now I believe it when they call me an irresponsible moron. I just hope I still have warranty on this thing.

Now, for future reference, Gunman, shut up, and don't troll my thread.

you should be happy it didnt explode man or caught some fire that happens 2

Gunman23;328745 said:

Sorry but if you dont ahve anything important to say just dont say it

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Dentie;328783 said:
you should be happy it didnt explode man or caught some fire that happens 2

And why are you such an ass??
And why am I the only one trying to be formal?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Dentie;328783 said:
And why are you such an ass??

There is no need to insult someone and carry on this sort of talk, we are trying to stop flaming and such here.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;328794 said:
There is no need to insult someone and carry on this sort of talk, we are trying to stop flaming and such here.
Exactly. So Skotekal, JohnDoe, Silver, Hal, Dentie, and everyone else, just SHUT UP.

Dentie

Reaction score

Dark Drakan;328794 said:

ok sorry wont do it again.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Gunman23;328796 said:
Exactly. So Skotekal, JohnDoe, Silver, Hal, Dentie, and everyone else, just SHUT UP.

Start following rules and stop continuing to spam/flame/berate peoples threads and everyone will forget about you and stop. Works both ways, now dont de-rail this thread any further and START FOLLOWING RULES. ;)

I wont repeat myself to you again.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Dentie;328797 said:
ok sorry wont do it again.
Good. Now I can remove you off of my hitlist :lol:
Dark Drakan;328798 said:
Start following rules and stop continuing to spam/flame/berate peoples threads and everyone will forget about you and stop. Works both ways, now dont de-rail this thread any further and START FOLLOWING RULES*. ;) *yes that includes you JohnDoe

I wont repeat myself to you again.
Fix'd

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

That sucks Skotekal :( Bad things happen to good people. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

And Gunman, stop bloody "fixing" peoples posts. That's the single most annoying thing people can do on forums for me. If he wanted to say that he would have. And stop being annoying, God knows how many people here want to stick a muzzle on you.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Gunman23;328801 said:

Fix'd

Also stop editing peoples posts, as Shirosaki said. Its annoying, childish, shows you are also singling people out and its not clever and can also lead to misunderstandings.

Shirosaki;328802 said:
And Gunman, stop bloody "fixing" peoples posts. That's the single most annoying thing people can do on forums for me. If he wanted to say that he would have.

Agreed.

Dentie

Reaction score

Gunman23;328801 said:

Fix'd

uhm i said sorry to drakan :)

Sorry skotekal for ruining your thread

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

EDIT: Gunman, obey the rules... I still haven't understood why you haven't been permabanned yet though.

And Skotekal, that sucks man.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Firis;328846 said:
EDIT: Gunman, obey the rules... I still haven't understood why you haven't been permabanned yet though.

And Skotekal, that sucks man.
When everyone else does.

Cain

Reaction score

Gunman just stop. Nobody understands why you haven't been permabanned. I am the angel of death and I don't understand why you haven't been permabanned. Can't you just post something relevant for once. Please, no spamming, no flaming, no trolling. Even if it was for one day it would be nice.