• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Great Outfits of Fable 2

Reaction score
Re: Great Outfits of Fable 2

Arc Caster;408094 said:
Head Gear: Witch's Hat (Knothole Dark Red)
Coat: Assassin's Coat (Main: Moonless Midnight Black, Secondary: Knothole Dark Red)
Upper Body: Any, wear something to enhance whatever effect you want, you can't see through the Coat. I personally wear the Shirt and Vest.
Hands: Monk gloves, Main: Moonless Midnight Black, To look black, OR Main: Knothole Dark Red, To look bloodstained. I Prefer the bloody one.)
Lower Body: Checkered Pants, (Moonless Midnight Black for Main and Secondary. You could also use the Highwayman pants, but they look chunky with this outfit.)
Feet: Blackwheel Gang Boots (Main: Moonless Midnight Black, Secondary: Moonless Midnight Black)
Face: Any tattoos that are black, Or a cool scarring.
Hair: Any. I Use Shoulder-Length Hair, dyed Knothole Brown Hair. Luckily, You can use any beard, you wont see it. So get one that accomplishes what you need. i.e. Scare people, make you look attractive.

I call this Witch-Hunter. Best with a few cool spells, the outfit works with ANY height, but works best with minimal fat and muscle. It's almost exactly what I wore in Fable TLC ironically.

raiven.jpg

Not bad, not bad at all :)

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Planning on making some epic outfits soon, so, hopefully this thread doesn't die before I can post more.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Don't worry about that, we just gotta keep updated, and add interesting useful outfits. Maybe Cosplays would help, That JoB outfit aroused some discussion. I'm trying to figure out the KISS outfit but can't seem to work out the clothes... if nothing works i'd just put in the black wheel gang outfit with centre parting and demented mime makeup, but the black wheel gang outfit wouldn't do at all...

Dogmeat_17

vulgerthrust
Reaction score

this outfit looks best on a very good/pure, medium hight, medium muscled, thin hero.

head gear: none
upper body: male gypsy shirt, liquid gold primary, leathery tan secondary
coat: ranger coat(hood up), kilowhite primary
hands: highwayman gloves, leathery tan primary, kilowhite secondary
lower body: ranger trousers, kilowhite primary, liquid gold secondary
feet: explorer boots, leathery tan primary, kilowhite secondary
face: radicle face tatoo (tatoos look better with minimal will lines)
hair: anything you want, you wont see much of your hair when the hood is up
facial hair: light beard, leatherly tan

outfit look really cool with any katana and any pistol

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

I call this The Scarecrow, he is apparently very sexy.

Male- Pure/Neutral-any body type- no will lines

Headgear: witchspotters hat-default
Hair- Shoulderlength- fishtankerous dye
Makeup- Haunted mime
Upper body- Gypsy male shirt- Black dye
Coat- Highwayman coat open- Black dye
Gloves-Chasm gauntlets- Black dye (knothole island)
Pants- Black wheel gang- Black dye
Feet- Royal boots or welley's soldier boots- black dye (see the future)

Anytime I go somewhere all the females flock to him and proposition him with sex.

Dogmeat_17

vulgerthrust
Reaction score

this one is kinda weird, but i think it still looks cool. it works best on a pure/neutral, thin hero. height and muscle dont really matter

head gear: merchants hat, moonless midnight primary, kilowhite secondary
coat: patchy coat, moonless midnight primary, kilowhite secondary
upper body: explorers shirt, moonless midnight primary, kilowhite secondary
hands: monk gloves, kilowhite primary
lower body: classic checkered trousers, moonless midnight primary, kilowhite secondary
feet: explorer boots, moonless midnight primary, kilowhite secondary
face: highwayman mask, moonless midnight primary
hair: dreads, kilowhite
facial hair: none

i look of just useing moonless midnight dye and kilowhite dye

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Trying to make a KISS outfit, It's a pain though. I have a request, If someone wants to make one, try a Gunner (
1024gunner03.jpg
) I'm still trying to make one. I'll try any requests as well.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

This one is a bit hypothetical, due to the fact that I can't get my hands on any purple dyes and I'm using only my knowledge for this one.

I'd like for someone to help me improve on this one.

The Joker.
Don't be Good/Pure or Evil/Corrupt. If anything, be Evil/Pure.
Be skinny, tall, and if you want, muscular. No Will, maybe a few spells but no lines should be visible.

Wear the Psycho Jester Makeup with Centre Parting hair dyed green.
Wear the noble gents coat with the main dye being purple (The only one I ever found was regal purple) And the secondary dye either stays, or you can Improvise on it. Wear the Noble Gents Shirt with the Main dye being green. Leave the secondary dye as it is. The Pants should be the Noble Gents Trousers, or possibly any other pants dyed purple all the way. And the shoes can be anything you fancy but i'm gonna say use the noble gents shoes.
SIDENOTE: The Noble Gents Shirt might not work as well as the explorer shirt, i'm not too sure, but see if the explorer shirt dyed green works.

All of this is hypothetical. Please help me out on this one and tell me how it turns out. I'm sorta going for the Dark Knight Joker with the hairstyle and all, but it might not work.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Trying it now, I'll reply with the results soon.

Awesome Job Man. I'll Get Some Screenshots Posted As Soon As I Can, But It Looks Great. +rep

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Arc Caster;408304 said:
Trying it now, I'll reply with the results soon.

Awesome Job Man. I'll Get Some Screenshots Posted As Soon As I Can, But It Looks Great. +rep

Really...? That was all hypothetical

Dogmeat_17

vulgerthrust
Reaction score

this outfit looks a bit funny, but thats what jesters are meant to be, right? anyway, this outfit looks best on a pure/neutral thin scrawny tall hero, with no will lines

head gear: merchants hat, liquid gold primary, regal purple secondary.
coats: none
upper body: vintage shirt and vest combo, regal purple primary, liquid gold secondary
hands: monk gloves, regal purple primary
lower body: harlequin trousers, liquid gold primary, regal purple secondary
feet: clogs, liquid gold primary, leathery tan secondary
face: ballroom mask regal purple primary. radicle face tatoo
hair: pony tail, leathery tan
facial hair: light beard, leathery tan

this outfit may not look the part for combat, but i guess its nice to wear when entertaining a large group of villagers with the lute ^_^

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Thought I'd throw this out there : Darksiders War

Headgear : None
Coat : Ranger Coat - primary knothole red
Upper body : knothole knight shirt
Gloves : chasm or knothole knight
Lower Body : knothole knight pants
Feet : chasm
Mask : ballroom mask - primary moonless midnight black

I think if you go neutral/corrupt you can get the green eyes, if you use shrinking potions and max your physique it should look right.

I think the sword you get from the temple of shadows looks pretty good.

Hope that qualifies. Now, if anyone knows how to get a dark black color for the highwaymans mask (black instead of reddish black) we could talk about making a dread pirate Roberts...

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

I have finally gotten the regal purple dye to test out the Joker outfit. I've decided to make changes to it.
Instead of the noble gents coat and noble gents shirt, you wear the Cuffed overcoat and explorer shirt. This works much better. And you absolutely cannot be muscular, it ruins the look, and The Joker himself wasn't very muscular. Be tall, it helps. I guess this outfit is more for a skill user, seeing Joker was more brains than brawns.

I will now see if I can pull of the Gunner Outfit.

Dogmeat_17

vulgerthrust
Reaction score

i call this one the caribbean pirate outfit. it works well on a good/corrupt, any height, muscular, thin hero, with no will lines.

headgear: highwayman hat, leathery tan primary, leathery tan secondary
coat: cuffed overcoat, gangreen primary, default secondary, open
upper body: male gypsy shirt, gangreen primary, leathery tan secondary
hands: none
lower body: bandit trousers, default primary, default secondary
feet: explorer boots, leathery tan primary, leathery tan secondary
face: eye patch, default primary
tatoos: radicle face tatoo, dark flames body tatoo
hair: shoulder length hair, brown or blond whatever you want
facial hair: tramp beard, whatever colour you chose for you hair

this outfit goes best with a steel cutless and any flintlock pistol

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Ryu_the_fox;408545 said:
I have finally gotten the regal purple dye to test out the Joker outfit. I've decided to make changes to it.
Instead of the noble gents coat and noble gents shirt, you wear the Cuffed overcoat and explorer shirt. This works much better. And you absolutely cannot be muscular, it ruins the look, and The Joker himself wasn't very muscular. Be tall, it helps. I guess this outfit is more for a skill user, seeing Joker was more brains than brawns.

I will now see if I can pull of the Gunner Outfit.

That's the change I made to your outfit lol... Any luck with that KISS outfit? I'm almost done with my version.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Arc Caster;408555 said:
That's the change I made to your outfit lol... Any luck with that KISS outfit? I'm almost done with my version.

Lol, didn't see that coming. And no, that KISS outfit has me stumped. The only challenging part for your gunner outfit seems to be the hair, there is no hair in the game like it. Other than that, the highwayman coat seems to fit dyed red, i'm going to see if the vintage vest and shirt combo dyed black and green work for the shirt, everything else shouldn't be too hard.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

KISS Attempt

headgear: None.
coat: Croptop dyed greypefruit or pomegreynate.
upper body: None.
hands: Knothole knight, or any grey dyed gloves.
lower body: Black wheel gang as is, or Moonless midnight black Highwayman pants.
feet: Knothole knight or Pauper boots dyed Black.
face: Haunted Mime Make-up
tatoos: Any black face tatoos you want.
hair: Centre Parting, just black.
facial hair: none.

Thanks to Ryu the fox for the test, this is the finalized outfit.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

I didn't have a chance to try out the kiss outfit, but from reading it, I'm pretty sure it'll turn out, good, i'm gonna go see it right now.

Anyway I have a new outfit you might want to try.
Robin:
Be sure to be Good or Neutral. Don't be completely pure, just be pure enough so the Halo doesn't show and the skin is normally toned.
Be Short, by a shrinking potion if necessary.
Do not be muscular, and no will lines please.
No Hats, No coats.
Wear either the Vintage Shirt and Vest Combo OR the Explorer shirt. Both are interchangeable because I found that both seem to work. The Primary dye being Red (I used Knothole Red) and the Secondary being Green (I used Gables Green). For the Gloves wear Chasm Gauntlets dyed completely green. And for the pants, well since there weren't any "tights" I simply used the welley's soldier trousers for this and dyed them all green. The Boots are the Royal Boots, dye the secondary dye black. And don't forget to wear the ballroom mask dyed completely black. And wear unkempt hair, and dye it black if its already not.

EDIT: I love the Kiss outfit. Its perfect. It looks especially good when you equip a pistol and the Axe of Disharmony. And the Axe is a bass which kinda fits the outfit. I made some changes though I added the haunted mime makeup because even though it wasn't exactly the right make up it worked pretty well, and I changed the hair to the centre parting.
+rep

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Glad you like it, I had to rack my brain for a good two days to get that one. That robin one made me laugh my ass off. It's perfect.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Arc Caster;409570 said:
Glad you like it, I had to rack my brain for a good two days to get that one. That robin one made me laugh my ass off. It's perfect.

It was pretty simple actually. Now that I think of it, why don't we get the full batman set. We already have The Joker and Robin, the others shouldn't be too hard. (Although I don't think I could ever find a suitable batman mask...)