• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Great Outfits of Fable 2

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score
Great Outfits of Fable 2

Its been bugging me how there is a shortage of a variety of outfits. Here, lets name some outfit "recipes" for others to try on. You may post a picture if possible.

I will keep this a Masterlist so you don't have to keep scrolling through looking for something of interest. Please post your outfit ideas and I will update here with credit to you of course.

Be Sure to name what conditions best suit the outfit like, Good/Evil, Corrupt/Pure, Fat/Thin, Male/Female, Muscular/Scrawny, Tall/Short, and Will/No Will. Also Mention if a certain DLC or the LC is required.

If you want to use a template to explain your outfit heres one:

Head Gear:
Coats:
Upper Body:
Hands:
Lower Body:
Feet:
Masks:
Hair:

Also Name Any Requests, and a nice person may fulfill it.
I'll Try to List Requests.

Requests:
Gunner Outfit See Post on page 2 For reference image.

Also the outfits I mark with an Asterisk(*) are outfits I think you may be interested in. They are all outfits I tried out, seeing there's a long list, I didn't try out every outfit, so you should also try one out to see if its any good.

Please Help out, as I would like to help everyone out with this list so we can be more happy with our wardrobe.

List:

Clown Pirate:
Looks best when Evil, Pure, Muscular, Tall, and Thin. Recommended for males, although never tested on females. No will lines, although I haven't tried this out either. Requires See the Future DLC
This is a rather simple outfit, doesn't require much work but turns out much more nicer than it normally would've
Complete noble gents outfit, with the primary colors dyed Moonless Midnight Black or any other possible variation of Black. Also have the psycho Jester Makeup on. No facial hair, for this ruins the look of the make up. Have unkempt hair, for this worked fine with me. Also an eyepatch will increase the Pirate look.
Mr. Badass
This one looks best when Evil, Muscular, Tall, and Thin. My character was Pure and had no will lines, but its a possibility that these may look nice in addition. Requires See The Future DLC Possibly Knothole as well.
This outfit was a radical success in my opinion. It used an array of different clothing from different outfits and it all matched up rather nicely.
HeadGear: None
Coat: Highwayman's Coat
Upper Body: Male Gypsy Shirt
Hands: Spire Guard Gloves
Lower Body: Ranger Trousers
Feet: Spire Guard Gloves
Face: Demented Mime Makeup
Hair:The Warrior Stripe
Everything is Dyed Moonless Midnight Black or possibly any other variation of black.

Badass Chicken
This outfits made for my amusement. You need the chickensuit, to get that you have to do that online game thing. Anyways, for the headgear, you wear the chickensuit headpiece. For coats, you have the highwaymen coat, and its to be closed. The lower body is anything that you fancy, but I put in the black wheel gang trousers. And the feet are the chickensuit feet. Also for the gloves, put in the chasm gauntlets, you don't really need to, but thats what I put, it could be any decent glove. Nothing more. And everything is to be dyed black except the chickensuit feet. You look funny yet badass in my opinion. Just remember to be muscular, tall, and maybe thin.

The Joker*
The Joker.
Don't be Good/Pure or Evil/Corrupt. If anything, be Evil/Pure.
Be skinny, tall, but not muscular. No Will, maybe a few spells but no lines should be visible.

This outfit is ideal for a pure skill user (especially that which uses a pistol)

Wear the Psycho Jester Makeup with Centre Parting hair dyed green.
Wear the Cuffed Overcoat Completely dyed purple (The only one I ever found was regal purple) Although the secondary dye might work well as green. Wear the Explorer with the Main dye being green. Leave the secondary dye as it is. The Pants should be the Noble Gents Trousers, or possibly any other pants dyed purple all the way. And the shoes can be anything you fancy but i'm gonna say use the noble gents shoes.

Robin*
Robin:
Be sure to be Good or Neutral. Don't be completely pure, just be pure enough so the Halo doesn't show and the skin is normally toned.
Be Short, by a shrinking potion if necessary.
Do not be muscular, and no will lines please.
No Hats, No coats.
Wear either the Vintage Shirt and Vest Combo OR the Explorer shirt. Both are interchangeable because I found that both seem to work. The Primary dye being Red (I used Knothole Red) and the Secondary being Green (I used Gables Green). For the Gloves wear Chasm Gauntlets dyed completely green. And for the pants, well since there weren't any "tights" I simply used the welley's soldier trousers for this and dyed them all green. The Boots are the Royal Boots, dye the secondary dye black. And don't forget to wear the ballroom mask dyed completely black. And wear unkempt hair, and dye it black if its already not.

Green Lantern*
Head Gear:None
Coats:None
Upper Body: Vintage Vest and shirt combo dyed primary Envy Green and Secondary Moonless Midnight black
Hands:This one i've cycled through a bunch, Assassin's Gloves, Highwayman's Gloves, and Chasm Gauntlets, I've settled on Assassin's gloves, but either way all are dyed white.
Lower Body: Anything you fancy, but I chose Assassin's Dyed black( it makes it darker) But if you want an extra nice touch get the welley's soldier one primary black and secondary green. It will have a nice green line that compliments the outfit.
Feet: Welley's soldier boots dyed Envy Green, both primary and secondary
Masks: Ballroom Mask dyed green.
Hair: Now if you specifically want the Hal Jordan Version, have unkempt hair dyed brown (if not already brown)

Now the beauty of this outfit is that you don't necessarily have to be any specific green Lantern, You could be your own green lantern, so you could have any attributes ranging from Fat to thin, to Pure and Corrupt, to tall to short and maybe even Evil to Good. But recommended to look like the ones from the comics is to be Muscular and tall and thin, and nothing in the extremes.

Green Lantern (Female)
Green Lantern (Female)
Head Gear:none
Coats:none
Upper Body: Embroidered Day tunic, Primary Black, Secondary Green(I chose envy green)
Hands:Assassins gloves or Brodican Gloves dyed white
Lower Body: Anything good but I chose Welley's Soldier trousers dyed primary black, and secondary green
Feet: Welley's soldier boots dyed green all the way
Masks: Ballroom Mask dyed green all the way
Hair:

Spiderman
Spiderman:
Head Gear:none
Coats:Assassins coat dyed Primary Scarlet Slime and Secondary Night Blue
Upper Body:none
Hands:Assassin's Gloves dyed Scarlet Slime
Lower Body: Chasm Trousers dyed primary night blue
Feet: Welley's Soldier boots dyed scarlet slime all the way
Masks: Highwayman Mask, (dye it to make it more consistent)
Hair:
By Ryu_the_fox

The Wealthy Adventurer:
Clothing:Noble Gents outfit with Explorer Boots
Face:Sunglasses (Forget what they're called)
Hairreadlocks
Beardoets Beard

Looks best when Good/Pure or Evil/Pure,Muscular,Tall. Recommended for males (duh). Will lines optional. Requires Knothole Island DLC.
Dye the coat: Swarhy Indigo and Liquid Gold
Dye the hat:^
Dye the shirt: Kilowhite and Moonless Midnight
Dye the pants and boots Moonless Midnight
Dye the hair and beard ^
By mjmarin12

Rugged Adventurer Outfit
Hat: Highwayman or Witchspotter (Java dye)

Body: Vintage shirt and vest combo (java dye for the sleeves, sweet cream for the torso)

Hands: spire guard gloves (sweet cream dye primary, java dye secondary)

Pants: Spire guard or Black wheel gang trousers (java dye)

Boots: Explorer's or black wheel gang (java primary and sweet cream secondary)

Coat: Highwayman (java primary and sweet cream secondary) or Cuffed overcoat (java dye)

Hair: Unkept hair (any colour, but ginger works well)

Beard: poet's beard (same colour as the hair)

So yeah, this one looks pretty brown, but I like a softer colour scheme.
By Bluedrake

Untitled
Male Hero
I dont have a name for him but I think it would be just a "adventurer look" either way it's impressive for me
HeadGear:none
Coat:Ranger Coat (dye I usually choose red letter or something similar)
Upper Body: Vintage Shirt and vest combo (dye just a green dye for the arms)
Hands:Highwayman gloves (dye just piratical orange for the secondary for accents)
Lower Body: Will user pants (dye just leathery tan dye for primary)
Feet:Highwayman boots (dye piratical orange for primary and that's it)
Face: Ball room mask (dye's what ever floats your boat)
Hair: Untempt hair and Poet beard and the dye's for this is either Ginger hair dye but I lean more towards Carotene orange dye

He's pretty well done if I do say so myself....

Jack of Blades*
Must be pure/evil.
Headgear: None
Coat: Ranger Coat(Primary Dye: Glory Glory Red Dye)
Upper Body: Vintage Vest and shirt combo (Primary: meh anything dark, Secondary: Anything Darker.)
Hands: Chasm Gauntlets (Secondary: Either Moonless midnight Dye or another Grey dye)
Lower Body: Chasm Trousers OR anything that suits your fancy but these seem to work well(Secondary Dye: Moonless Midnight Dye)
Feet: Knothole Knight Boots
Mask: Chasm Mask or Ball Room mask with Primary Kilowhite and secondary Scarlet Slime The Chasm Mask when Evil will add red lines on it so it makes it "feel" like his mask
but that's about it really.
by MetroidHunter26

Kingly Attire
Kingly Attire
****NOTE**** You MUST have See the future DLC, Knothole Island DLC and Fable 2 Pub Games I will explain why under the clothing!

HeadGear: Royal Crown
Coat: Highroller's Coat (Primary Dye: Gory Glory Red Dye)
Upper Body: Vintage Vest and Shirt Combo (Bowerstone Tailor) (Primary Dye: Liquid Gold Dye | Secondary Dye: Gory Glory Red Dye)
Hands: Bandit Gloves (Knothole Island) (Primary Dye: Gory Glory Red Dye)
Lower Body: Classic Chequered Trousers (Bowerstone Tailor) (Primary Dye: Liquid Gold Dye | Secondary Dye: Liquid Gold Dye)
Feet: Explorer Boots (Bowerstone Tailor) (Primary Dye: Gory Glory Red Dye | Secondary Dye: Gory Glory Red Dye)
Face: Nothing
Hair: Shoulder Length Hair (Sweet Cream Dye)
Facial Hair: Light Beard (Sweet Cream Dye)

You need "See The Future DLC" for the Gory Glory Red Dye & The Crown. Pub Games is a bonus to have because it saves you the hassel of trying to buy the "Highroller's Coat" from people; but, buying that is a option. You also need Knothole Island DLC for the "Bandit Gloves." I have no clue why a king needs the Bandit GLoves but it adds to the way you look powerful/ respected. I'll try t oget a pic up soon of how it looks!

To see pictures see post on page 1
By iGamerNewb

An outfit for an Evil/Corrupt Character
Evil/Corrupt Character
Coat: Knothole Knight Armor
Upper Body: Bandit Shirt (Secondary Dye: Well Red Dye)
Hands: Chasm Gauntlets
Lower Body: Chasm Trousers (Secondary Dye: Well Red Dye)
Feet: Chasm Boots (Primary Dye: Moonless Midnight Dye)
Mask: Eye Patch (Primary Dye: Moonless Midnight Dye)
Hair: Male Adventurer Hairstyle (Primary Dye: Moonless Midnight Dye)

An outfit for a Good/Pure Character
Good/Pure Character
Headgear: Noble Gent's Hat
Upper Body: Noble Gent's Shirt (Primary Dye: Gory Glory Red Dye; Secondary Dye: Kilowhite Dye)
Hands: Brodican Warrior Queen Gloves (Primary Dye: Kilowhite Dye; Secondary Dye: Gory Glory Red Dye)
Lower Body: Knothole Knight Trousers
Mask: None
Hair: Shoulder Length Hair
By Necromancer11

Gunslinger
Male
Good Pure (The Saint)
Tall/Thin/Skinny (For my Skill Character)

Upper body: Gypsy Male Shirt(Dye: Knothole Dark Red, Leathery Tan)
Lower body: Explorer Trousers(Dye: Leathery Tan, Knothole Dark Red)
Head wear: Highwayman's Hat(Dye: Leathery Tan, Knothole Dark Red)
Hands: Monk Gloves(Dye: Leathery Tan)
Feet: Welley's Soldier Boots(Dye: Leathery Tan, Knothole Dark Red)
Coat: High-roller's Coat(Dye: Leather Tan)

Hair: Unkempt(Dye: Brown Hair)
Beard: The Poet(Dye: Brown Hair)

First Dye is the primary one
by ssjcb1186

Gunslinger
I 've created a Gunslinger character based somewhat off of Roland Deschain.... But, here's the look that I've found and very much enjoy.

HeadGear: Witchspotting Hat (Moonless Midnight)
Upper Body: Vintage Shirt & Vest Combo (Moonless Midnight)
Hands: Felt-Lined Carriage Gloves (Balvarine Brown)
Lower Body: Adventurer Trousers (Balvarine Brown)
Feet: Buckled Loafers (Balvarine Brown or any other Brown really, it's better to be darker though)
Coat: Highwayman Coat (Balvarine Brown)
Face: Nothing here...
Hair: Unkempt hair ( Any dark color of hair), Mutton Chops or Pointed Goatee ( To match the hair)
P.S. The Highwayman Coat looks best toggled open .
by balverine bosmer

Assassin Type Outfit:
Ranger coat: dyed with red of some kind (not sure which shade)/ hood up
Vintage shirt & vest combo
Pauper gloves
Explorer pants
Explorer boots
when the hood is down I sometimes wear the noble gents hat with a secondary dye of blue, with Highwaymans mask underneath.
I think I'll leave the physique of My character alone though because the ranger coat just makes the character look fat if Your buff.
I might try out the Psycho jester facepaint out on this character, colours would contrast pretty well with the red hood.
by SelfAppointedGunslinger

Witch-Hunter
Head Gear: Witch's Hat (Knothole Dark Red)
Coat: Assassin's Coat (Main: Moonless Midnight Black, Secondary: Knothole Dark Red)
Upper Body: Any, wear something to enhance whatever effect you want, you can't see through the Coat. I personally wear the Shirt and Vest.
Hands: Monk gloves, Main: Moonless Midnight Black, To look black, OR Main: Knothole Dark Red, To look bloodstained. I Prefer the bloody one.)
Lower Body: Checkered Pants, (Moonless Midnight Black for Main and Secondary. You could also use the Highwayman pants, but they look chunky with this outfit.)
Feet: Blackwheel Gang Boots (Main: Moonless Midnight Black, Secondary: Moonless Midnight Black)
Face: Any tattoos that are black, Or a cool scarring.
Hair: Any. I Use Shoulder-Length Hair, dyed Knothole Brown Hair. Luckily, You can use any beard, you wont see it. So get one that accomplishes what you need. i.e. Scare people, make you look attractive.

I call this Witch-Hunter. Best with a few cool spells, the outfit works with ANY height, but works best with minimal fat and muscle. It's almost exactly what I wore in Fable TLC ironically.

See post to see picture

KISS Outfit*
headgear: None.
coat: Croptop dyed greypefruit or pomegreynate.
upper body: None.
hands: Knothole knight, or any grey dyed gloves.
lower body: Black wheel gang as is, or Moonless midnight black Highwayman pants.
feet: Knothole knight or Pauper boots dyed Black.
face: Haunted Mime Make-up
tatoos: Any black face tatoos you want.
hair: Centre Parting, just black.
facial hair: none.

by Arc Caster

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score
Great Outfits of Fable 2

Untitled
this outfit looks best on a very good/pure, medium hight, medium muscled, thin hero.

head gear: none
upper body: male gypsy shirt, liquid gold primary, leathery tan secondary
coat: ranger coat(hood up), kilowhite primary
hands: highwayman gloves, leathery tan primary, kilowhite secondary
lower body: ranger trousers, kilowhite primary, liquid gold secondary
feet: explorer boots, leathery tan primary, kilowhite secondary
face: radicle face tatoo (tatoos look better with minimal will lines)
hair: anything you want, you wont see much of your hair when the hood is up
facial hair: light beard, leatherly tan

outfit look really cool with any katana and any pistol

Jester Outfit
this outfit looks a bit funny, but thats what jesters are meant to be, right? anyway, this outfit looks best on a pure/neutral thin scrawny tall hero.

head gear: merchants hat, liquid gold primary, regal purple secondary.
coats: none
upper body: vintage shirt and vest combo, regal purple primary, liquid gold secondary
hands: monk gloves, regal purple primary
lower body: harlequin trousers, liquid gold primary, regal purple secondary
feet: clogs, leathery tan primary
face: highwayman mask, regal purple primary. radicle face tatoo
hair: pony tail, leathery tan
facial hair: light beard, leathery tan

this outfit may not look the part for combat, but i guess its nice to wear when entertaining a large group of villagers with the lute

Caribbean Pirate*
i call this one the caribbean pirate outfit. it works well on a good/corrupt, any height, muscular, thin hero, with no will lines.

headgear: highwayman hat, leathery tan primary, leathery tan secondary
coat: cuffed overcoat, gangreen primary, default secondary, open
upper body: male gypsy shirt, gangreen primary, leathery tan secondary
hands: none
lower body: bandit trousers, default primary, default secondary
feet: explorer boots, leathery tan primary, leathery tan secondary
face: eye patch, default primary
tatoos: radicle face tatoo, dark flames body tatoo
hair: shoulder length hair, brown or blond whatever you want
facial hair: tramp beard, whatever colour you chose for you hair

this outfit goes best with a steel cutless and any flintlock pistol

Magician Outfit
i call this one the magician outfit. looks best on a neutral/good charecter, with no will lines. does not matter if you are tall short fat or thin. no dlcs needed

headgear: charles hat, black
coat: cuffed overcoat, black primary, white secondary
upperbody: explorer shirt, black primary, white secondary
hands: felt line carraige gloves, white
lowerbody: checkered trousers, black primary, white secondary
boots: spire guard boots, white
tatoos: radicle face tatoo
hair: does not matter

weapons dont really matter
Dogmeat_17

Scarecrow*
I call this The Scarecrow, he is apparently very sexy.

Male- Pure/Neutral-any body type- no will lines

Headgear: witchspotters hat-default
Hair- Shoulderlength- fishtankerous dye
Makeup- Haunted mime
Upper body- Gypsy male shirt- Black dye
Coat- Highwayman coat open- Black dye
Gloves-Chasm gauntlets- Black dye (knothole island)
Pants- Black wheel gang- Black dye
Feet- Royal boots or welley's soldier boots- black dye (see the future)

Anytime I go somewhere all the females flock to him and proposition him with sex.
Fenrir
Darksiders War
Thought I'd throw this out there : Darksiders War

Headgear : None
Coat : Ranger Coat - primary knothole red
Upper body : knothole knight shirt
Gloves : chasm or knothole knight
Lower Body : knothole knight pants
Feet : chasm
Mask : ballroom mask - primary moonless midnight black

I think if you go neutral/corrupt you can get the green eyes, if you use shrinking potions and max your physique it should look right.

I think the sword you get from the temple of shadows looks pretty good.

Blue Mage (Female)*
Blue Mage

Headgear : Wizard Hat - Primary Peacock Blue
Coat : Double Belted Jacket (toggled open) - Primary Moonless Midnight Black, Secondary Peacock Blue
Upper Body : Bandit shirt - Peacock Blue (on the chicks with the double belted jacket it only covers the ugly gray bra and adds a blue neckerchief thing...)
Hands : Pauper Gloves - Peacock Blue
Lower Body : Hot Pants - Moonless Midnight Black
Feet : Thigh Boots - Primary Peacock Blue, Secondary Moonless Midnight Black.
Body Type : Any

Red Mage (Female)*
Red Mage

Headgear : Witchspotter Hat - Conventional Reds didn't seem to work, but I managed to get a near match with Scarlet Slime
Coat : Crop Top Jacket (Toggle can be either but I prefer open)- Primary Gory Gory Red, Secondary Moonless Midnight Black
Upper Body : Brodican Warrior Shirt - Primary (I think) Gory Gory Red, Secondary Moonless Midnight Black
Hands : Brodican Warrior Gloves - Primary Gory Gory Red
Lower Body : Brodican Warrior Skirt - Primary Gory Gory Red
Feet : Tart Boots - Impermissible Carmine
Body Type : Any (though I keep mine a head taller than most and thin with no muscle)
See Post on Page 3 for Picture

Black Mage (female)*
Black Mage

Headgear : wizard hat - primary piratical orange
Coat : Patch Coat (toggles closed) - primary true blue, secondary moonless midnight black
Upper body : vintage vest and shirt combo (subject to change) - primary barely blue, secondary barely blue
Gloves : assassin gloves - leave black
Lower body : bandit trousers - primary barely blue
Feet : clogs - primary moonless midnight black
See Post on Page 3 for picture
Recycled Human

untitled (Female)
Have Moonless Midnight Dye and Kilowhite Dye. Primary Kilowhite, Secondary Moonless Midnight, have pants all black.

Coat: Double Belted Jacket

Upper Body: Explorer Shirt

Hands: Felt-Lined Carriage Gloves

Lower Body: Explorer Trousers

Feet: Thigh Boots
By Dragonovox

Mad Scientist*
I always liked my Mad Scientist Outfit...

Head: Spiked Wig
Mask: Solar Shielding Spectacles
Upper Body: N/A
Coat: Highwayman Coat Toggled Shut (Wisp White)
Gloves: Highwayman Gloves (Regal Purple)
Pants: Welly's Soldier Pants (Any Color)
Shoes: Welley's Soldier Boots (Regal Purple)

Shock and Raise Dead for effect
by Marltone

Kool Kat King
This is just something I think looks pretty cool. I call it the "Cool cat King thing."
Neutral, if possible, no muscles, medium height, skinny, and If you're neutral, will lines look pretty cool with the cape.
Coat: Knothole knight amour
Upper Body: Knothole knight Top thingy
Hands: Knothole knight Gauntlets
Lower Body: Knothole island Trouser thingy
Feet: Knothole island Feet
Face: Sunglasses if you want, I don't care.
Hair: Brown, light beard, with male adventurer or the unkempt thingy.
Jazzy!

Roy Orbison
Also, I don't remember if it works, but here's Roy Orbison ():
Try and get it between bad and neutral, and aim between pure and corrupt. A little weight, some muscle, but mainly skill. No Will Lines. He's good, but not THAT good. midnight black or pomegranate black.
HeadGear: None.
Coat: Black wheel gang coat.
Upper Body: Male pauper top.
Hands: Are there Wheel gang gloves? if so, slap 'em on.
Lower Body: Black wheel gang Trousers.
Feet: Black wheel gang.
Face: Shades.
Hair: Mullet, black.
Sparsley

El Pimpe
Personally I use this on my neutral character that has maxed skills.

***Primary Dye / Secondary Dye****

Witchspotting Hat - No Dye/No Dye ( My favorite
Solar Shielding Spectacles - No Dye/No Dye
Highroller's Coat - Wisp White/No Dye
Explorer Shirt - Moonless Midnight/Wisp White
Monk Gloves - Moonless Midnight/No Dye
Explorer Trousers - Moonless Midnight/Wisp White
Monk Boots - Moonless Midnight/No Dye

Unkempt Hair - Wisp White/No Dye
The Man Bib - Wisp White/No Dye

WARNING - This makes you look like a BAMF.
GMRauru

Pirate
Pirate outfit
Goes great with Full Evil/Corruption

Head Gear: Highwayman hat Black/Glory red
Coats: None
Upper Body: Bandit Shirt Black/Glory Red
Hands: Bandit Gloves Black
Lower Body: Bandit trousers Black
Feet: Spire gauds boots *If anyone can think of better pirate boots please let me know*
Masks: Eye Patch Black
Hair:Mullet with pork chops
by GunSlingerTeen16

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Great Outfits of Fable 2

Clothing:Noble Gents outfit with Explorer Boots
Face:Sunglasses (Forget what they're called)
Hair:Dreadlocks
Beard:poets Beard

Looks best when Good/Pure or Evil/Pure,Muscular,Tall. Recommended for males (duh). Will lines optional. Requires Knothole Island DLC.
Dye the coat: Swarhy Indigo and Liquid Gold
Dye the hat:^
Dye the shirt: Kilowhite and Moonless Midnight
Dye the pants and boots Moonless Midnight
Dye the hair and beard ^

I like to call the Wealthy Adventurer

Bluedrake

Reaction score

Rugged adventurer outfit

Hat: Highwayman or Witchspotter (Java dye)

Body: Vintage shirt and vest combo (java dye for the sleeves, sweet cream for the torso)

Hands: spire guard gloves (sweet cream dye primary, java dye secondary)

Pants: Spire guard or Black wheel gang trousers (java dye)

Boots: Explorer's or black wheel gang (java primary and sweet cream secondary)

Coat: Highwayman (java primary and sweet cream secondary) or Cuffed overcoat (java dye)

Hair: Unkept hair (any colour, but ginger works well)

Beard: poet's beard (same colour as the hair)

So yeah, this one looks pretty brown, but I like a softer colour scheme.

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

Male Hero
I dont have a name for him but I think it would be just a "adventurer look" either way it's impressive for me
HeadGear:none
Coat:Ranger Coat (dye I usually choose red letter or something similar)
Upper Body: Vintage Shirt and vest combo (dye just a green dye for the arms)
Hands:Highwayman gloves (dye just piratical orange for the secondary for accents)
Lower Body: Will user pants (dye just leathery tan dye for primary)
Feet:Highwayman boots (dye piratical orange for primary and that's it)
Face: Ball room mask (dye's what ever floats your boat)
Hair: Untempt hair and Poet beard and the dye's for this is either Ginger hair dye but I lean more towards Carotene orange dye

He's pretty well done if I do say so myself....

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score

Kingly Attire
****NOTE**** You MUST have See the future DLC, Knothole Island DLC and Fable 2 Pub Games I will explain why under the clothing!

Coat: Highroller's Coat (Primary Dye: Gory Glory Red Dye)
Upper Body: Vintage Vest and Shirt Combo (Bowerstone Tailor) (Primary Dye: Liquid Gold Dye | Secondary Dye: Gory Glory Red Dye)
Hands: Bandit Gloves (Knothole Island) (Primary Dye: Gory Glory Red Dye)
Lower Body: Classic Chequered Trousers (Bowerstone Tailor) (Primary Dye: Liquid Gold Dye | Secondary Dye: Liquid Gold Dye)
Feet: Explorer Boots (Bowerstone Tailor) (Primary Dye: Gory Glory Red Dye | Secondary Dye: Gory Glory Red Dye)
Face: Nothing
Hair: Shoulder Length Hair (Sweet Cream Dye)
Facial Hair: Light Beard (Sweet Cream Dye)

You need "See The Future DLC" for the Gory Glory Red Dye & The Crown. Pub Games is a bonus to have because it saves you the hassel of trying to buy the "Highroller's Coat" from people; but, buying that is a option. You also need Knothole Island DLC for the "Bandit Gloves." I have no clue why a king needs the Bandit GLoves but it adds to the way you look powerful/ respected. I'll try t oget a pic up soon of how it looks!

Here Are 2 Pictures (FRONT & BACK)

King1.png

King2.png

Also, yes I know you get a actual king out outfit in See the Future but in my opinion it looks like rubbish compared to this one!

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I've only used these outfits with thin characters that have all stats maxed out, but they're bound to look good on some other type of character. I just haven't tried it.

Evil/Corrupt Character
Upper Body: Bandit Shirt (Secondary Dye: Well Red Dye)
Hands: Chasm Gauntlets
Lower Body: Chasm Trousers (Secondary Dye: Well Red Dye)
Feet: Chasm Boots (Primary Dye: Moonless Midnight Dye)
Mask: Eye Patch (Primary Dye: Moonless Midnight Dye)
Hair: Male Adventurer Hairstyle (Primary Dye: Moonless Midnight Dye)

Good/Pure Character
Headgear: Noble Gent's Hat
Upper Body: Noble Gent's Shirt (Primary Dye: Gory Glory Red Dye; Secondary Dye: Kilowhite Dye)
Hands: Brodican Warrior Queen Gloves (Primary Dye: Kilowhite Dye; Secondary Dye: Gory Glory Red Dye)
Lower Body: Knothole Knight Trousers
Mask: None
Hair: Shoulder Length Hair

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

I have another one!
but you have to be Pure Evil (Pure and Evil)
and it's JACK OF BLADES!! HAHA!!!
All right well it's not all the way Jack but it's a good likeness of him with this costume BUT you need the Knothole Island DLC and See the Future DLC!

Upper Body: Vintage Vest and shirt combo (Primary: meh anything dark, Secondary: Anything Darker.)
Hands: Chasm Gauntlets (Secondary: Either Moonless midnight Dye or another Grey dye)
Lower Body: Chasm Trousers OR anything that suits your fancy but these seem to work well(Secondary Dye: Moonless Midnight Dye)
Mask: Chasm Mask or Ball Room mask with Primary Kilowhite and secondary Scarlet Slime The Chasm Mask when Evil will add red lines on it so it makes it "feel" like his mask
but that's about it really

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score

MetroidHunter26;404382 said:
I have another one!
but you have to be Pure Evil (Pure and Evil)
and it's JACK OF BLADES!! HAHA!!!
All right well it's not all the way Jack but it's a good likeness of him with this costume BUT you need the Knothole Island DLC and See the Future DLC!

but that's about it really

Jack of Blades you say? I am deffinately trying this one out!:D

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

The jack of blades outfit looks best from the back, and greenness of armor part of the ranger coat ruins the front, but what can we do...?
Its a nice outfit.

And your posting of the JoB outfit made me think of a new goal.
We could create cosplay outfits for our characters and breathe some new life into this game.

Reaction score

im going to have to try the JoB costume making killing rabbits even eviler

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

The Jack of Blades outfit looked decent, but there wasn't any good mask to use. The ballroom mask doesn't cover all of the Hero's face, and you can't dye the chasm mask.

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

Necromancer11;404657 said:
The Jack of Blades outfit looked decent, but there wasn't any good mask to use. The ballroom mask doesn't cover all of the Hero's face, and you can't dye the chasm mask.
Yeah "\ so really it's "what do I like better this or that" situation. of course you could put on a tattoo on your face at the Gypsy camp and where the ballroom mask then from a distance it's okay :\ but yeah I just wish they had that chasm mask Dyeable >_> THEN Maybe...

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Its the best we got. I'm thinking of giving this guy +rep for making it. Anyways, lets continue on this project and expand. I want everyone to contribute as much as they can. Heck maybe we can get a scythe outfit, possibly the will lines and being corrupt with the hollowman make up might work. The kiss outfit which I requested and am also working on can be pulled of with the centre parting and the demented mime makeup, its just the clothes thats confusing me, I was thinking black wheel gang outfit but eh...

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Male
Good Pure (The Saint)
Tall/Thin/Skinny (For my Skill Character)

Upper body: Gypsy Male Shirt(Dye: Knothole Dark Red, Leathery Tan)
Lower body: Explorer Trousers(Dye: Leathery Tan, Knothole Dark Red)
Head wear: Highwayman's Hat(Dye: Leathery Tan, Knothole Dark Red)
Hands: Monk Gloves(Dye: Leathery Tan)
Feet: Welley's Soldier Boots(Dye: Leathery Tan, Knothole Dark Red)
Coat: High-roller's Coat(Dye: Leather Tan)

Hair: Unkempt(Dye: Brown Hair)
Beard: The Poet(Dye: Brown Hair)

First Dye is the primary one

I'll call this one the Gunslinger, as that is the nickname in the game and I don't have anything else to call it :)

I'd like to find some good ones for my Will and Strength characters, but I don't really have the desire right now...or probably ever. I have one now, but both are just in pants because I can't find anything else I like to go with it.

and it's *Gory Glory Red Dye*...just thought I'd let you know :)

Reaction score

I 've created a Gunslinger character based somewhat off of Roland Deschain.... But, here's the look that I've found and very much enjoy.

HeadGear: Witchspotting Hat (Moonless Midnight)
Upper Body: Vintage Shirt & Vest Combo (Moonless Midnight)
Hands: Felt-Lined Carriage Gloves (Balvarine Brown)
Lower Body: Adventurer Trousers (Balvarine Brown)
Feet: Buckled Loafers (Balvarine Brown or any other Brown really, it's better to be darker though)
Coat: Highwayman Coat (Balvarine Brown)
Face: Nothing here...
Hair: Unkempt hair ( Any dark color of hair), Mutton Chops or Pointed Goatee ( To match the hair)
P.S. The Highwayman Coat looks best toggled open :).
P.P.S. I didn't see the above post until just now lol :p.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

it's not a big deal, don't worry about it. It's not the official name or anything. I think it's kind of cool that we both have one for sort of the same thing, I'll have to check it out :)

Reaction score

I've went for an assasin type outfit recently:

Ranger coat: dyed with red of some kind (not sure which shade)/ hood up
Vintage shirt & vest combo
Pauper gloves
Explorer pants
Explorer boots
when the hood is down I sometimes wear the noble gents hat with a secondary dye of blue, with Highwaymans mask underneath.
I think I'll leave the physique of My character alone though because the ranger coat just makes the character look fat if Your buff.
I might try out the Psycho jester facepaint out on this character, colours would contrast pretty well with the red hood.

Reaction score

ssjcb1186;405527 said:
it's not a big deal, don't worry about it. It's not the official name or anything. I think it's kind of cool that we both have one for sort of the same thing, I'll have to check it out :)

I just found it extremely ironic at first lol :p. But, The "Dark Tower Series" by Stephen King is a great, but very long, tale about Roland Deschain who is the Last Gunslinger... Ever since I've read the books I've always had to create a "Gunslinger" character :).

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Head Gear: Witch's Hat (Knothole Dark Red)
Coat: Assassin's Coat (Main: Moonless Midnight Black, Secondary: Knothole Dark Red)
Upper Body: Any, wear something to enhance whatever effect you want, you can't see through the Coat. I personally wear the Shirt and Vest.
Hands: Monk gloves, Main: Moonless Midnight Black, To look black, OR Main: Knothole Dark Red, To look bloodstained. I Prefer the bloody one.)
Lower Body: Checkered Pants, (Moonless Midnight Black for Main and Secondary. You could also use the Highwayman pants, but they look chunky with this outfit.)
Feet: Blackwheel Gang Boots (Main: Moonless Midnight Black, Secondary: Moonless Midnight Black)
Face: Any tattoos that are black, Or a cool scarring.
Hair: Any. I Use Shoulder-Length Hair, dyed Knothole Brown Hair. Luckily, You can use any beard, you wont see it. So get one that accomplishes what you need. i.e. Scare people, make you look attractive.

I call this Witch-Hunter. Best with a few cool spells, the outfit works with ANY height, but works best with minimal fat and muscle. It's almost exactly what I wore in Fable TLC ironically.

raiven.jpg