• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Greetings from a longtime Fable fan, and a query about Lionhead. . .

AinurOlorin

Reaction score
I am new here, but old to Fable forums. I used to frequent the forums on Lionhead's official page. . . but recently I went there and their forums were mysteriously missing. Does anyone know if Lionhead disabled or disbanded their traditional forums pages?

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
They shut down their forums unfortunately without any real explanation as to why, so all we've got are the fansites. But welcome to projectego Ainur and enjoy your stay.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Trust me, Projectego is where its at, well.. where all the misfits, insane, psycho's are at.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Well, I honestly think it was Lionhead getting tired of being bombarded with requests, and stuff. Another sign that they just don't want to listen? That, or they got rid of the forums to make room for the new comment system (which doesn't make sense either).

Anyway, welcome to Projectego! Your new home!

AinurOlorin

Reaction score
They shut down their forums unfortunately without any real explanation as to why, so all we've got are the fansites. But welcome to projectego Ainur and enjoy your stay.
Why thank you very much, both for the welcome (to quote Annie, I think I am gonna like it here) and the explanation. Shame about the old official company forums. . . oh well. Guess they didn't want to hear what people had to say. lol

Nice photo at the bottom (ha, bottom) by the way. lol

Well, I honestly think it was Lionhead getting tired of being bombarded with requests, and stuff. Another sign that they just don't want to listen? That, or they got rid of the forums to make room for the new comment system (which doesn't make sense either).

Anyway, welcome to Projectego! Your new home!
My thanks to you all for the info and the welcome!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
In our quest to conquer the world there must be some casualties and they got in our way, welcome to the future. :sly:

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Welcome, I'm MazeisMaze but you can just call me Maze.