• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Grim Tales of The Reaper (May offend fans of Jessica Simpson and I was bored... agin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Famous_Reaper

Grim Tales of The Reaper (May offend fans of Jessica Simpson and I was bored... agin)

It was a dark, dreary night: a good night for reaping souls. The Grim Reaper, called The Reaper by his friends, knocked on the door of Jessicas Simpson. The dumb blond answered. "Who're you?" she asked.
The Reaper replied, "I am the Grim Reaper. I regret to inform you today that it is your time to go."
Jessica Simpson looked puzzled. "Go?" she questioned; "Where are we going?"
The Reaper sighed. "Ok... let me rephrase that. It is your time to kick the bucket." Jessica Simpson looked down. Then, she looked back up.
"I don't see no bucket," Jessica commented.
The Reaper sighed. He thought for a moment. Eventually, he said, "Er... it's time for you to by the farm?"
"How much does it cost?"
The Reaper groaned. "Alright, I'll be blunt with you. This is your time to die."
"Die? You mean dye my hair? What color?"
"Listen! What I'm..." The Reaper began to say. But Jessica Simpson interrupted:
"Hey, I gotta get ready for a party. Bye!" Jessica Simpson slammed the door.
I give up! The Grim Reaper thought. And he left.

Font Enlarged - Dark Drakan

WTF!!!???

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Grim Tales of The Reaper (May offend fans of Jessica Simpson and I was bored... a

Should've been put in the jokes thread. It's kinda funny. But jessica simposon jokes are kinda old.

Buy the farm.***

F

FableFreak

Re: Grim Tales of The Reaper (May offend fans of Jessica Simpson and I was bored... a

Yeah, I would have put that in the "Jokes" thread. Sorta funny, even though I didn't laugh...

F

Famous_Reaper

I wasn't thinking when I wrote it.

Status
Not open for further replies.