• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GTA IV 16 Player Online?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
GTA IV 16 Player Online?

With GTA IV being delayed until next year its all but been forgotten with the massive games we have seen over the last few months. However certain rumours are still coming to light about the blockbuster title...

Xbox360World said:
Sources this month claimed that Rockstars GTA IV will support 16 players online. The confirmation apparently came from a Canadian press event for Manhunt 2, although Rockstar were quick to issue a no comment on the rumours. Another rumour that surfaced was that the whole city could be unlocked from the start, which again Rockstar quickly issued no comment. Although no-one outside Rockstar knows about any multiplayer a minimum of 16 players wouldnt be a stretch.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: GTA IV 16 Player Online?

Yeah, I can see it happening... But it would be a bit silly to think it'll turn out like Halo 3 multi-player in New York City... (course, that is what comes to mind).

But unless they add plenty of weapons, with alot of variety, then I don't think the whole "War in NYC" multi-player concept will last very long.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Gikoku;141182 said:
Yeah, I can see it happening... But it would be a bit silly to think it'll turn out like Halo 3 multi-player in New York City... (course, that is what comes to mind).

But unless they add plenty of weapons, with alot of variety, then I don't think the whole "War in NYC" multi-player concept will last very long.

I doubt they would make it 16 player but it worked with the Vice City mod for PC and was a lot of fun, though quite buggy in places. Any multiplayer would be welcomed... any at all.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;141185 said:
I doubt they would make it 16 player but it worked with the Vice City mod for PC and was a lot of fun, though quite buggy in places. Any multiplayer would be welcomed... any at all.

Well, there was multi-player in San Andreas, but that was a lousy excuse of a multi-player... Only 2 people could play, and even then.. it wasn't really fun.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Gikoku;141189 said:
Well, there was multi-player in San Andreas, but that was a lousy excuse of a multi-player... Only 2 people could play, and even then.. it wasn't really fun.

That wasnt really multiplayer that was just some cheap couple of minute thing that id actually totally never tried as it was pointless.