• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guild Cave Treasure Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xB0NExCRU5HERx

Guild Cave Treasure Chest

I can't seem to find the video that gives you the info on your ancestors gifts anywhere on fable2.com, can someone please give me the link? what is in the chest anyway?

L

Liathxx

Re: Guild Cave Treasure Chest

i think you have to go through the really disturbing story thing, and then they give it to you. i was too lazy to sign up so i was like eff this lol

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

You get a Hero Doll, and Lionhead tattoos, As well as a sack of money for getting 500 points in the chicken Kickin' game. :D

S

Scorm

There are plenty of these threads and there is a search button on the bar up there was use that before you post repetitive threads

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Its Annoying right?

A

Anskiere

Maybe we shouldn't give newbies the power to create new thread. That might solve the problem...

Dag204

Long-Time Albion resident
Reaction score

If you have the special edition DLC that is where you pick it up

Hals sword and armor.

THIS IS PRETTY STANDARD INFORMATION BY NOW

M

MrStingRing

everytime i log onto fable2.com it says im not allowed do the video thing :( what the hell do i gota do???

chitster042186

Reaction score

Seeing as "A Hero's Tale" was released pre-release somewhere between 2006 (announce) and 2008 (release) for pre-order peeps and new buyers, Lionhead Studios was announced to be bought by Microsoft the same time roughly that fable II was so maybe while they were doing all the paperwork and transfers and such or they upped the site before the change? maybe thats what lost the connection between Xbox Live and the website xD

So I think everyone should get into Lionhead Studios and Microsoft lugholes by phone/email/mail or whatever and get them to move their asses and fix it xD

I WANT THAT DAMN EXPRESSION AND DYE!!!

Hope this info gives you all some idea or any clues as to why it is, this is just a suggestion, did a lot of searching about for the cause, this seemed most plausible.

Oh and my account name is also my gamer tag! Ciao \m/

Status
Not open for further replies.