• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guild Seal Spending and enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I want to ask a stupid question (is there any other kind?) about Guild Seals.

If you progress through the game without levelling up any of your melee, ranged or will skills do the enemies reflect that? Or is there a pre-set difficulty regardless of your own ability?

Only reason I'm asking is Jessica is currently doing the part where you have to fight to get to Aurora with Walter and it's taking hardly any effort on her part to kill the enemies. She has not spent a single Guild Seal since beginning the game. When I did this part, I had already levelled up to at least 3 on all abilities and the enemies took that little bit more to get rid of.

But I am very crap, so maybe that's the answer?

shane states

Reaction score
Well I know the Shadow Creatures are simple at any level... 1 hit 1 shot whatever will kill em. The big metal ones and the Sentinals I"m not so sure about but I would assume they would be a pre-set difficulty.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Well she's now blasting her way towards the end of the game with very little difficulty - hasn't been knocked out or anything. And she doesn't know about dodging, potions or blocking...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
In all honesty, Fable 3 is ridiculously easy...

Erhm, no offense meant, Sharon.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
:lol: No, I know it's easy (for everyone else) but if she gets the achievement for not dying once in the game I think I might have her adopted...

shane states

Reaction score
:lol: No, I know it's easy (for everyone else) but if she gets the achievement for not dying once in the game I think I might have her adopted...

Thats funny. My son did get that achievement before me and I was kinda mad. I dont use potions, its kinda weak but without rolling and blocking I would never survive

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
But...but...SHE'S 9!!!11111ONE

I'm so ashamed right now...

shane states

Reaction score
But...but...SHE'S 9!!!11111ONE

I'm so ashamed right now...

dude dont be my son just turned 7..... he has had an xbox controller in his hand since he was 5 EVERYDAY

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Really? I mean, really? If I want to get scars by getting knocked out I have to go out of my way to make sure I do get knocked out. The enemies seem content enough just slowly advancing on me, and then stand there politely asking for my bullets/fireballs to hit them in the face....

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
It's the Balverines and Sand Furies that get me. Every time. It's embarrassing the number of times I get railed by those things...

shane states

Reaction score
Really? I mean, really? If I want to get scars by getting knocked out I have to go out of my way to make sure I do get knocked out. The enemies seem content enough just slowly advancing on me, and then stand there politely asking for my bullets/fireballs to hit them in the face....

Really, Yes Really, some of us do get knocked out we all cant be perfect.

It's the Balverines and Sand Furies that get me. Every time. It's embarrassing the number of times I get railed by those things...

Thats where it gets it for me, The Mercs, Hobbes, Hollow Men, are a piece of cake for me was the first time I battled a Sentinal and then i got attacked by 4 Balverines including a white one that got me,

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
White ruddy balverines...I wish you could kill them, skin them and wear their pelts during the rest of the game as a warning to the rest of the stupid things...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
When health goes critical, just hold down X and be invulnerable whilst you regenerate your health.

shane states

Reaction score
i usually just try to roll away for a bit. on my second playthrough i got it no problem though. also i agree would be awesome if you could wear it

Status
Not open for further replies.