• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Guild Wars] My Proposed Changes to the Fissure of Woe elite mission

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
WARNING: This entire post was written solely for my amusement. The changes are listed in the order they appear on wiki. New enemies of my creating are listed along with their counterparts. For the sake of organization, the original builds will not be posted here but will be linked too. Attributes will not be listed because I can't be bothered. If an enemy is not listed I did not change it.

If you have never played Guild Wars this all will probably mean nothing to you.

THIS LIST IS INCOMPLETE AND IS A WORK IN PROGRESS

Enjoy.

Arachnids

Armored Cave Spider

Proposed Changes
Profession: R/Me
Build: Poison Tip Signet, Crippling Shot, Determined Shot, Tripwire, Healing Spring, Web of Disruption

Armored Dweller Spider
New Enemy
Profession: P/E
Build: Signet of Synergy, Song of Purification, Barbed Spear, Disrupting Throw, Ward Against Elements

Dragons

Obsidian Furnace Drake

Proposed Changes
Profession: E
Build: Fire Attunement, Aura of Restoration, Double Dragon, Liquid Flame, Smoldering Embers, Flame Burst, Dragon's Stomp, Ward of Weakness

Radiant Furnace Drake
New Enemy
Profession: Mo/Rt
Build: Empathic Removal, Ethereal Light, Shielding Hands, Weapon of Warding, Resilient Weapon, Life

Dryders

Doubter's Dryder
Proposed Changes
Profession: Me/P
Build: Tease, Chaos Storm, Guilt, Shame, Wastrel's Demise, Aria of Restoration, Ballad of Restoration, Purifying Finale

Ghosts

Traitorous Temple Guard

Proposed Changes
Profession: W/D
Build: Warrior's Endurance, Fear Me!, Bull's Strike, Power Attack, Griffon's Sweep, Test of Faith, Resurrection Signet

Profession
: Mo/A
Build: Glimmer of Light, Reversal of Fortune, Shield of Absorption, Smite Hex, Purge Conditions, Shroud of Distress, Renew Life

Profession: E/Me
Build: Mark of Rodgort, Mind Blast, Lava Arrows, Searing Heat, Blinding Flash, Leech Signet, Resurrection Signet

New Enemy
Profession: N/Rt
Build: Toxic Chill, Rising Bile, Putrid Bile, Blood Bond, Well of Blood, Nightmare Weapon, Flesh of My Flesh