• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo 2 Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

funky_fable

Halo 2 Rocks

:w00t: :w00t: whoever thinks halo 2 rocks is welcom here and we can talk about it and also help someone if there stuck although my xbox got brocken about 1 and a half years ago but i can still remember alot ao whmever wants to talk about halo 2 is welcome here and please give yer opinion about the game and lets talk.:w00t: :w00t: lol awsome topic aint it

F

FableFreak

Re: Halo 2 Rocks

Okay, technically you only had two sentances there because you only used one period. But enough with the snide remarks, I not a big fan of Halo but I have played it a bit. Whats you're favorite edition, 1 or 2, and if so what is you're favorite part of it?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

In legendary mode, the first level, the ciaro station..there's a part where grunts and elites come out of a tunnel/tube thing, and they just don't stop. If you don't know what I'm talking about it's the first time the ship explodes in the background, outside the window. I've played Co-op and we just can't seem to get past it. I have no problems with any other legendary level except this one. Advice?

F

funky_fable

Sephiroxas i just get a safe distance get a good aiming range and fire away at enimys while my partner shoots other either that or my partner takes the distance away and i go up close and fire away at them.
also fablefreak1 if yourtalking about if i or anyone else likes the editions and your talking about halo or halo2 i would choose halo 2 becouse you get to use more weapons like my favorite weapon in single or co-op mode is the saber sword thing the elites have in halo that i always wanted to use plus in halo 2 you get to be an elite becouse being an elite is awsome plus you get to beat tartaruses ass at the end of the game but still tartarus is a cool looking brute bt i never really liked him and i know i hardley ever use periodes it a habbit so people get used to it......or at least thats what they tell me but ohwell

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

funky_fable;31134 said:
Sephiroxas i just get a safe distance get a good aiming range and fire away at enimys while my partner shoots other either that or my partner takes the distance away and i go up close and fire away at them.
also fablefreak1 if yourtalking about if i or anyone else likes the editions and your talking about halo or halo2 i would choose halo 2 becouse you get to use more weapons like my favorite weapon in single or co-op mode is the saber sword thing the elites have in halo that i always wanted to use plus in halo 2 you get to be an elite becouse being an elite is awsome plus you get to beat tartaruses ass at the end of the game but still tartarus is a cool looking brute bt i never really liked him and i know i hardley ever use periodes it a habbit so people get used to it......or at least thats what they tell me but ohwell
\

yeah..we eventually ran out of grenades and amo..that's why I was asking....I'm usually on top of the ship that's docked.

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

The best part of halo2 is getting standbied and bridged when you are about to win.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

halo 2 rocks! i love playing online with my friends andfavorite weapon would HAVE to be the elite sword and the needlers...sniper and SMG

Status
Not open for further replies.