• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo 3 Officially Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Halo 3 Officially Announced

After months of speculation Halo 3 was officially announced today at the E3 in Los Angeles. There has just been an 104Mb trailer released and it was first availible on the Xbox Live marketplace.

Halo 3 is about Earth under Convenant rule: "With its defensive forces, all but obliterated, Earth has fallen to the unstoppable might of the Convenant. These alien occupiers have discovered something beneath the ancient African sands - something incredible... something Forerunner."

Everyone expected Halo 3 to start exactley where Halo 2 left off as it ended on abit of a cliffhanger but this is not the case as it appears now that it's set sometime a bit later in the future.

More news will come as it is released but at least we now know Halo 3 DOES exist and its on its way!

Annoucement Trailer:
http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory.aspx?link=Halo3Announcement

Trailer: http://uk.gamespot.com/e3/e3story.html?event=e32006&sid=6149725&pid=926632

K

Kalindor

Re: Halo 3 Officially Announced

Halo 3 is going to be the bomb but sadly this is the last game they are making for Halo

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kalindor said:
Halo 3 is going to be the bomb but sadly this is the last game they are making for Halo

Yeah so i have heard but if this is the case im sure the games going to be much bigger and harder than Halo and Halo 2 to take them out with a bang. It would be intersting to see what Bungie do afterwards, There was a rumour a while ago that they are going to make a First Person Shooter alongside Half Life 2 creators Valve which would be awesome!

The Report

Bungie Lead Producer Hamilton Chu with fellow Halo and Halo 2 developer Michael Evans, Half-Life and Counterstrike veteran Steve Theodore and Andy Glaister, former Director of Development at Microsoft Game Studio have merged to create 'Giant Bite Games' a new studio focusing on next-generation development.

Officially founded in November and based in Seattle, Washington. The studio plans to develop original titles for consoles, handheld platforms, and the PC.

The studio is currently in discussions about its first project, though it isn't revealing details just yet.

K

Kalindor

That would be sweet but I think they will make a game about the forerunners though

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kalindor said:
That would be sweet but I think they will make a game about the forerunners though

Yeah thats a good point, as i said it will be interesting to see what the next project will be :cool:

K

Kalindor

Yes it will be interesting to know but I'm sad that there will be no more Master Cheif after this

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I think they would say its the end and make it in secret then announce 'The Last' Halo after that. This is judging on the way the Halo 3 announcement was made, as for ages they said there was no Halo 3 at the moment then they threw it into E3 as a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.