• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hannibal Rising

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hannible Rising

No but I read about it in amazing detail on Wikipedia ^_^

Unfortunately I can't watch videos in school as youtube and googlevideo are banned.

Could someone post a different site or something?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

droded;59741 said:
No but I read about it in amazing detail on Wikipedia ^_^

Unfortunately I can't watch videos in school as youtube and googlevideo are banned.

Could someone post a different site or something?

Oh sweet satan - in what sort ot torture chamber exactly are you getting your education?!

Keelee.Hamomin

Lovable Lunatic
Reaction score

Wow..... gone for one day and there's already three pages! And none of you have seen it yet?!?! sweet mercy. And sorry about the title, I can't spell to save my life and at least I was close...

If you are expecting something like Silence of the Lambs when you go to see this you're going to be disapointed. This is a prequal, the whole point of the movie is to explain Hannibal's childhood and what made him into a killer. And no, it's not exactly a gore fest. There are some parts that are a little gorey, but if I could handle it, anyone should. ^_^

And for those of you who won't see it just because Hopkins isn't in it, you're missing out. The actor they chose as young Hannibal is very talented and I think he nailed the character perfectly.

I don't think the movie was just to get more money or whatever. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was a book first (I've seen it.. ) so if anyone is selling out for more money it's the author. And he has every right to considering he owns that character and can do whatever he wants with it.

Of course I'm not a paid movie critic so I probably don't know what I'm talking about. I'm just saying, give the movie a chance and don't just right it off as a sell out.

:deep breath: Thank you! ^_^