• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy Birthday Angel

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Mrs. Ego!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Sharon, have a great day. ^_^

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Like a fine wine and Betty White, you get better with age Sharon.

Happy Birthday!

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I'm sure this has happened before.

Seriously, intense Deja vu.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I'm sure this has happened before.

Seriously, intense Deja vu.

Apparantly people have birthdays every year, its awful greedy if you ask me.

Anyway happy birthday you old fart. Have this caek;

001_450_x_600.jpg

Its you and steve breeding! Yay! Happy birthday!

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Happy birthday!

And did you push out the next little demon yet?

Azer249

Reaction score
Happy birthday you incompetent steam user you ;D!

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
If Angel were a wine I'd say she would be a fine red wine - a cabernet sauvignon; full-bodied, but firm and gripping when young. With age: the grip fades away. N'aww, tough luck there Angel. ;)

Happy Birthday, m'lovely. Hope you have a splendiferous day. :)

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
A week to go if I remember right, but I never remember much of anything right so don't go by me.

I could've sworn she only had like 34 or so days left a month before... then again, I've been going senile so I am not a good source on this either.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I was going to make the final Project Angel movie ad, but Google lacks useful resources, so I'm left with a simple ''Happy birthday! You won an internets.''

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
...why do I feel like we just did this?

Happy birthday and all that. :O

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Fankles everyone - I'm liking all the caek too, seeing as NO ONE *cough*Steve*cough* thought to get me an actual one. Probably just as well to be fair seeing as I'm so damn huge now anything adding to that would just mean I'd need some sort of complex winching system just to get me off the sofa every day...

Baby not here yet but I have about 7 days to go, more or less, before I start getting really annoyed. You'll all know when I'm having him anyway - I'm not exactly cut out for the Scientology method of giving birth...

Had a very chilled day of just lazing around making Steve do everything and watching builders massacre our home in the name of improvements - for those interested, none of them were even slightly attractive so won't bother posting photos of fit men with their shirts off because they were all fat Brummies with back hair. Sad face. Still, you never know - we got more builders coming this week so maybe at least one of them will be Diet Coke ad worthy :D

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
None of them were even slightly attractive so won't bother posting photos of fit men with their shirts off because they were all fat Brummies with back hair. Sad face. Still, you never know - we got more builders coming this week so maybe at least one of them will be Diet Coke ad worthy :D

If you pay for the boat/air-plane ticket, I could make it your birthday present to come working shirtless on your house. <3

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Fankles everyone - I'm liking all the caek too, seeing as NO ONE *cough*Steve*cough* thought to get me an actual one. Probably just as well to be fair seeing as I'm so damn huge now anything adding to that would just mean I'd need some sort of complex winching system just to get me off the sofa every day...

Baby not here yet but I have about 7 days to go, more or less, before I start getting really annoyed. You'll all know when I'm having him anyway - I'm not exactly cut out for the Scientology method of giving birth...

Had a very chilled day of just lazing around making Steve do everything and watching builders massacre our home in the name of improvements - for those interested, none of them were even slightly attractive so won't bother posting photos of fit men with their shirts off because they were all fat Brummies with back hair. Sad face. Still, you never know - we got more builders coming this week so maybe at least one of them will be Diet Coke ad worthy :D

The image of you ordering Steve around with a megaphone greatly amuses me, it's good to see you again Sharon. Looking forward to the grand debut of the little munchkin as well. <3

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Ugh, I'm super late like last time... but I hope you had an awesome birthday, Angel!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
i'm late and all, but hey that's what a lurking hiatus is all about. this threads worth breaking my silence, though.

hope you had a good one shaz, roast some neighborhood infants for me :)