• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Theatrical Trailer

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

sfroggy1news.gif

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yp5IggAXBa4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yp5IggAXBa4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

The full-length trailer suggests that the cinematic version of JK Rowling's seventh and final Harry Potter - which has been split into two films - will be darker than its predecessors. Deathly Hallows - billed in the trailer as 'The Motion Picture Event of a Generation' - is being split into Part I and Part II. The first part will hit cinemas in the UK on November 19. Fans will then have to wait eight months for the Part II, set for release on July 15, 2011. The trailer includes scenes from both films.

It shows Harry confronting Lord Voldemort, the young wizard's arch-enemy, as the two prepare for their final battle.

Voldemort, played by Ralph Fiennes, has grown in power and now controls the Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts.

There are also hints of a growing love interest between Ron Weasley (Rupert Grint) and Hermione Granger (Emma Watson), with a screen kiss between the pair.
But as the trio leave Hogwarts behind and attempt to confront the Dark Forces unleashed by Voldemort, unaided by Professor Dumbledore, they begin to argue.

From a film point of view the central trio were running out of time: Rupert Grint is already 21; Daniel Radcliffe will be that age in July; and Emma Watson is 20.
The cast also includes Helena Bonham Carter, Robbie Coltrane, Brendan Gleeson, Richard Griffiths Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith, Timothy Spall, Imelda Staunton and Julie Walters.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Theatrical Trailer

I think Harry and Hermione would've made a good couple. I can't wait for the movie. it sucks that it's the last one. :(

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

^I agree. Ginny is ugly.

Hmm... Novemember...

A Holy month for me...

AC...

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Looks interesting and different from the others. I don't usually see these in the theaters though, I just get 'em from Netflix.

I should also refamiliarize myself with the sixth movie before seeing this one. I totally forgot what it was about. :lol:

Evan;402110 said:
it sucks that it's the last one. :(

At least they're splitting it into two movies.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

looks overdone.
don't get me wrong, i'll see it. harry potter was the first book i ever read (dr. seuss aside) as soon as it came out. yeah, the movies are good... i dunno it just feels like there's one movie too many... or two too many in this case.
whatever, i'm going to end up seeing it anyway.

orion

soldier of the fallen
Reaction score

it looks like it would be worth seeing although i never got into the books that much.