• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Has Anyone Considered Fable 2 on MAC??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZOMBORG

Has Anyone Considered Fable 2 on MAC??

Well, I am a Mac user. And rumors have reached my ears that they wont be making Fable 2 on pc, so.... no Fable 2 on mac??:(

J

Jiin

Re: Has Anyone Considered Fable 2 on MAC??

here is the family tree of pc, mac and developers for fable 2

Microsoft Owns:

>Windows

>XBOX

>Lionhead Studios

>Lionhead Studios created Fable 2

>Fable 2 is Only for XBOX (currently)

>Should Lionhead decide to make it for PC, you can bet it will only be able to run on Windows os

MAC

>Ipod

>Iphone

>Ipod Touch

>Itunes

I hope i cleared that up for you! seeing as how this is microsoft owned it wouldnt make much sense for them to release a game for a MAC.

MICROSOFT FTW!

T

Tymolus

Man probably not. I use a Mac too but you know how they are for games. It sucks but it's unlikely Mac will ever see the game.

J

Jiin

no its not 'unlikely', Its MAC will 'never' see a single Microsoft owned game period.

especially since mac and Microsoft are battling it out. If you really want the game, you will have no choice but to buy a PC, which in turn gains customers for Microsoft which is what they want

T

Tymolus

Jiin;217819 said:
no its not 'unlikely', Its MAC will 'never' see a single Microsoft owned game period.

especially since mac and Microsoft are battling it out. If you really want the game, you will have no choice but to buy a PC, which in turn gains customers for Microsoft which is what they want

I wasn't even thinking about how Microsoft owned Fable...good point, good point.

J

jslayer81

Hey if they do release it for the PC then just use Cross over or buy a version of XP and use Leopard

P

P3NGU1N

Why wouldn't microsoft release games for Mac? They're duking it out in terms of OS sales. Microsoft can only gain money by releasing software for Mac. Otherwise why would they bother with the Microsoft Office Suite for mac? Your paths of logic make no sense.

Z

ZOMBORG

i have fable for mac...downloaded it by the way

Z

ZOMBORG

Feral Interactive has announced Monday, March 31st as the release date for Fable: The Lost Chapters, the best-selling action role-playing game for the Mac.

“It’s great to see Fable: The Lost Chapters refined and balanced for the Mac especially as there is a real dearth of RPGs on this platform,” commented Lionhead game designer Peter Molyneux. “For me the Mac is an icon of style and technology within the computer world and so it’s fantastic that Fable: The Lost Chapters can now be played on it.”

This was Fable:TLC I wonder if they will do this for Fable II

J

Jiin

still mac is a lame computer to game on. actually, call me a hater. But i think computer games are just lame period.

I hate waiting an hour to install a game, then worrying about viruses, and i hate mouses and arrow keys.

DUAL ANALOG B
censoredvf6.gif
H!

P

P3NGU1N

I don't know. The lego starwars that they have playing at the apple store is ok. I've actually never played a game on mac before. I just bootcamp over to windows. Lol. I like mac because there are some small differences between PS on mac and PS on windows and I'm just much more comfortable with the mac interface.

Z

ZOMBORG

X-Box is so ****ing expensive (at where i live)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Yeah $199 is so much more than the $1599 it cost to buy a decent Mac that won't even run Fable II. :p

Personally I'd love to have a Mac though thet're awesome. :D

T

Tymolus

P3NGU1N;217895 said:
Why wouldn't microsoft release games for Mac? They're duking it out in terms of OS sales. Microsoft can only gain money by releasing software for Mac. Otherwise why would they bother with the Microsoft Office Suite for mac? Your paths of logic make no sense.

Dang, good point...my head's spinning LOL :D

Z

ZOMBORG

weelll...my, or shall i say our mac, is basically a family computer:lol:

My brother just downloaded TLC so that we can have at least one game on
the computer :lol:

E

Erovis

most likely it won't come out for mac (at least for several years)- but thats actually ok because if it comes out on PC you can just use bootcamp to play it! ahh the miracles of Apple....

C

Cleaver J

i dont trust mac......

M

menno023

well there is a chance fable 2 is going to be released on mac since fable 1 also was released on mac. it took them a while but if they do 1 why not 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.