• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Haven't been here in a while...

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
I was just playing through fable anniversary. It's been a while. Brought back some memories of when I used to mod it. Went and checked out fabletlcmod and came here. I've been registered for 10 years come Feb. Hoooooooollllllyyyyy shieeeeeeeet.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Welcome back. Aye, it's been a long time.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Good to see you back, doesn’t time fly!?

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Thanks! That it does. I was 12 when I first started here. Probably too young to be playing fable but oh well. :)

Hahahahahaha I don't blame you I was a little ****e as a kid. I'm 22 now though. No reason to be afraid.

Nice to see some familiar "faces"

Be surprised how young some people were when they first joined. Steve & I started this place when we were like 19 & I will be 32 next month...

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha I don't blame you I was a little ****e as a kid. I'm 22 now though. No reason to be afraid.
Nope. Not falling for that one again. @HobbeBrain likes to think he's a big boy now but he's still the little sh*t he always was(no offense Ed.) You'll be scoring me my looks out of 10 again in no time. And yes, I remember. Hmph.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
Be surprised how young some people were when they first joined. Steve & I started this place when we were like 19 & I will be 32 next month...

Damn. Alot of memories. Mostly of the fabletlcmod crew but I spent a decent amount of time in the chat room and forums here too. The only big project I ever worked on was conquest v3 and I could never consider anything I did to be finished so I never released much. Was mostly a tng editor. Didn't stray alot from that. Just kept wanting to add more and more and then it all kinda died and I stopped caring about fable and moved on to fallout and elder scrolls.

Nope. Not falling for that one again. @HobbeBrain likes to think he's a big boy now but he's still the little sh*t he always was(no offense Ed.) You'll be scoring me my looks out of 10 again in no time. And yes, I remember. Hmph.

I don't remember what you look like if that makes you feel any better lol. That smiley in your profile pic is a 10 tho.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Yoooooo, I remember you! God damn, it's been a long time. I feel like an old man every time I come back here.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
Yoooooo, I remember you! God damn, it's been a long time. I feel like an old man every time I come back here.

Hey I remember you too!

Huge metalocalypse fan (****ed that they left it with an awful non metal musical movie thing and a cliffhanger) so I remember that thumbnail very well hahaha.

Wait a minute a memory has returned. You are the one with da Buttchin I remember now all is well and the balance is returnedlel I'm the same but a bit (a lot) larger.

Is that better?

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Ahah, now there's a name I haven't seen in years. Yeah I definitely remember you, welcome back man!