• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Having some issues using Albion Explorer.

Johnnysauur

Fable:TLC
Reaction score
Having some issues using Albion Explorer.

Well, here. Let me demonstrate the problems :)

First I installed it, and everything went fine.

I went to go to use it, and it was stuck on initializing
n20ug4.png

So i clicked on the picture, and it brought up this..

r8cnxg.png

Now that wasnt a problem.Since im using windows 7,64-bit. I did this

File>Change folder>OS(C: )>Program Files(x86)>Microsoft Games>Fable: The lost chapters>Levels.

Selected it, and hit okay. WALA! all the maps loaded no problem.

So I went down to HeroGuildComplexInside, double clicked.. Went to the new screen, hit World Editor, and this happened..

2a7ala0.png

and now, i am.. :(:(:(:(:(

EDIT:
I also tried moving it a smaller directory.
(My documents>My games>Fable:The lost Chapters>Levels)
Same thing happened, Apparently that program isnt compatible with Windows 7,So i ran it in compatiblity mode for Windows Xp(SP2)
I put the fable files back in their program file folder.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Having some issues using Albion Explorer.

I don't think anythings compatible with windows 7. that's the only thing I think it could be. You said Compatibility mode worked or didn't work? :O

Johnnysauur

Fable:TLC
Reaction score
Re: Having some issues using Albion Explorer.

§ephiroxa§;410666 said:
I don't think anythings compatible with windows 7. that's the only thing I think it could be. You said Compatibility mode worked or didn't work? :O

Didnt work, maybe I should try to run it in Compatibility mode for Windows XP SP1?

I do know, fable explorer, and Fable work fine in Windows 7.

Grimm009

Reaction score
Hey what do you mean by "File>Change folder>OS(C: )>Program Files(x86)>Microsoft Games>Fable: The lost chapters>Levels."? I don't get it. Do I move the Levels folder some where else??

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Hey what do you mean by "File>Change folder>OS(C: )>Program Files(x86)>Microsoft Games>Fable: The lost chapters>Levels."? I don't get it. Do I move the Levels folder some where else??

Congratulations, your necro-posting abilities are quite impressive. You probably are a pure blood.

Anyway, consult this thread about modding Fable: The Lost Chapters in Windows Vista or Windows 7. Hence, I don't think that person will come back anytime soon.