• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

porschephiliac

Hello All!

I am porschephiliac, a top ten Battlefeild 2: Modern Combat player who recently bought Fable: Lost Chapters. I am relativly new to RPG play, and I expect to be asking a lot of you help questions! I do have a reputation as an active forum participant in many forums I join, so be looking for my name a lot here! I am in Upstate, NY, and I am an Active Duty Army Medic.

V

Vegeta

Re: Hello All!

Stop bumbing i need help and your sending my thread to the bottom!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to our forums, always good to have active forum posters here ^_^

Also a BF2 fan then, a great choice of game also :thumbsup:

D

DrZoid

porschephiliac said:
I am porschephiliac, a top ten Battlefeild 2: Modern Combat player who recently bought Fable: Lost Chapters. I am relativly new to RPG play, and I expect to be asking a lot of you help questions! I do have a reputation as an active forum participant in many forums I join, so be looking for my name a lot here! I am in Upstate, NY, and I am an Active Duty Army Medic.

I doubt you'll need help with Fable, its not a particualrly hard game and I found it more fun finding out everything for myself. If you go and find cheats and walkthroughs for games just after buying them...then whats the point :hmm:

P

porschephiliac

I see your point Zoid, but I am not usually good at RPG games, a character flaw if you will, and I just wanted to put it out there. I am having a ton of fun though, and I am only currently looking on how to make money for craps sake, I need gear!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Takes alittle time into the game to really start getting money and good gear but when your quite far in you will have so much money you wont know what to do with it all.

F

flea

Dark thats a good point and like me later on you may get bored and go buy and sell little emralds in oakvale and get over a mil in 20mins so yea make an honest profit for now but really the earliest quest where you will want to start usin the easy money methods is The White Balverine quest cuz you'll want a nice weapon with a silver augumentation that can hit hard such as the Sentius which if u have a good alignment donat 95k to the temple of avo or if you are bad you only need to donate 33k

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flea said:
Dark thats a good point and like me later on you may get bored and go buy and sell little emralds in oakvale and get over a mil in 20mins so yea make an honest profit for now but really the earliest quest where you will want to start usin the easy money methods is The White Balverine quest cuz you'll want a nice weapon with a silver augumentation that can hit hard such as the Sentius which if u have a good alignment donat 95k to the temple of avo or if you are bad you only need to donate 33k

Yeah that quest is a pain if you dont have a good weapon with silver augmentation. Good thing about being bad :p only have to donate 33K :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flea said:
yea but im good and have to donte 95k

Then be bad :devil: lol

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard