• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello from Specter

S

Specter777

Hello from Specter

Well, I have been replaying Fable I the last three days and getting all the legendary weapons and opening all the chests (Something I didn't ever manage to do the other 5 or so times I beat it......) I found this forum on one of my many google searches, I think it was when I was looking for the silver keys or the hidden treasure. (Stupid @$$ frying pan....) Well anyways I'm here to grace you with my presence.:lol: (j/k)

I am so hyped for Fable II. I didn't know you can have kids until today! The fact that they will try and be like you is crazy. Fable II sounds like it's going to be 100x better than Fable I. (I loved Fable I, but it didn't seem to live up to all the hype, hopefully Fable II will.) I am officially skipping school on Tuesday to waste my life away on this drug everyone is calling "Fable II" :w00t: I told my friends and I think two of them are doing it with me. :'( I wanted the first day alone with my baby..Does that make sense?! ;)

I don't think I will play my 360 at all tomorrow in fear of getting the RROD the day before the release. I didn't play Halo 3 day before the release either. I need to call my gamestop and see if they are doing a midnight release like they did for Halo 3..hmmm

Well I guess I'll end my rant for now.

My xbox live gamertag is Specter777. (just like here) You can usually find me on Call of Duty 4, but Tuesday you can guess what it will say.

Quick question: I was an idiot and put 16 years old on my xbox live account. I can't download mature rated content. It won't let me download the Halo map packs or Resident Evil 5 videos..Do you think I will be able to download the Fable II co-op?! Or will it be one of those updates?

Thanks! Look forward to seein yall around on the forums. Maybe a couple on live (I need a new mic..I can hear but can't talk.)

(Yes I said yall..I am from Mississippi :ninja:)