• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello there everyone. :)

xxNick

Prodigal Son
Reaction score
Hello there all you fine people. I've popped by this site a couple times checking out Fable sometime around 2006 or so, how time flies. But in all this time I've never properly stuck around to say hi or even lurk. I realize now that this has been a grave error on my part which I seek to remedy this instant.

My name is Nick.

I'm a story teller, I tell stories. I enjoy creative writing, and I also love design. I don't design games, no, I don't have the time. I write stories, draw worlds and characters, create mechanic ideas, and put together concepts that can be implemented into a game via a developer or a talented modder. Oh, and I do some modding. :) I've played around with Fable in the past but at the time it just seemed very limited, and I'm quite interested to see what developments have happened since.

I'm also a number of other things: cuisine connoisseur, hard worker, pervert, terrible driver, and sometimes a pirate but only in the shower where no one can hear me go ahoy matey.

Long and short of it is that I've checked out this place and it looks like a good social community that I want to be a part of. So hey everyone. :) Hope to see you around.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Nick! Glad to see another writer. :) Looking forward to seeing your stories & mods. ;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hi Nick and welcome to our forums, hope you like it here.

william black

I am the original archon
Reaction score
Hey dude welcome home you belong here :) hope to see those mods of yours. :*) _ _
_