• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezio

Reaction score
Hello

Hello.

What else is there to say?

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Re: Hello

There is ''Hello and Welcome to Projectego! Enjoy your stay, and contact us if you have anything to ask.'' And with ''us'', I mean the moderators, 'cuz I'm just another random member...

PS: You're name may be in the liking of a certain member called ''Daemon300''. You'll probably see soon enough. ;)

Oh, and you're supposed to give me repz now, since I'm the first one to welcome you here. (nah, kidding... AM I?)

Ezio

Reaction score

Does this forum have a chain of command based on social class?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome at Projectego! I'm glad to see new people (I'm new myself too! My first month) around these parts. I'm sure you will enjoy the forum, make sure you read the rules too. Please, before opening any thread, think well about the subject. Well anyway, welcome =)

Ezio

Reaction score

Shurup, DarkONI.

I'm willing to bet you'll have your next period before me that memberating is against the rules.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

welcome! this is a very odd place. kind of like jumanji.

but you've opened the door so no one can help you from what you will be experiencing in the coming months weeks or days. it all depends on how long you last before you frantically hit ALT+F4

Ezio;412214 said:
Does this forum have a chain of command based on social class?

nah, it's just who you like and who you don't. you can earn our respect by staying around for a while and getting to know everybody. the only exception being our fearful team of mods and admins.
seriously, if you see ANY of them posting, FRANTICALLY CLICK THE BACK BUTTON BEFORE THEY SEE YOU! i have to put their names in spoiler tags. people who make lord voldemort look like charlie brown. you won't last long, you're better off trying to shake hands with a starving tiger.
ProjectEgo, Angel, Dark Drakan, Tsuyu, Gikoku Harakami
*whipes blood and sweat*

well...anyway... enjoy your stay! :thumbsup:

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

0.o

Easy now Ezio Auditore De Firenze!

Anywho welcome, play nice now.

Status
Not open for further replies.