• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help a brotha out.

Doomgaze

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm asking for some people to gift items that are need for achievements and possible some gold. I just want to complete the games achievements. If you would like the items back after I get the achievement I will be more than glad to return them. Thank you!

Doom-

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Have to keep an eye out for members who have been playing it recently now it's backwards compatible on Xbox One. I'm sure there are some people who would be happy to help you out, just have to find someone with the items needed for the achievements.

Doomgaze

Reaction score
Yeah it's looking like it's going to be hard to find people.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I have noticed more of my own friends list playing it and Fable III again so its popularity has increased since the backwards compatibility update. Just a matter of finding someone who stops by here who has what you are looking for. Which items is it that you need for the achievements?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
I recommend ExcellentGuide to help you with that. He plays all the time and is truly an Excellent Guide. Tell him AlbionKnight sent you and be cool :D