• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HELP with dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

matteoam217

HELP with dog.

I Loved that dog and it made me so depressed when he died. I must have misunderstood the end of the game because I chose the needs of the many. However my dog is still dead apparently. does anyone no if there is anyway of resurecting your dog without having to start a new game cause it seems kinda stupid that there would be absoulutely no way of getting him back when the dog was such and awsome part of the game. I mean if some one chose the Egomaniac option aka: Wealth then yeah I get it but I chose The needs of everyone so im confused please help.

T

tracknumber7

Re: HELP with dog.

Love = Your needs
Sacrifice = Everyone elses needs

---

I dont think you can get the dog without choosing Love. IMHO Good riddance, I chose wealth. Dog gets in the way too much and at the end of the game if you havent done much with it it does stuff all damage. But thats just my opinion

bill

Reaction score

I would've thought that instead of his dog he would bring back his sister instead, or maybe both because he loved them both.

S

Selejx

No, love is the only way of bringing your dog back. You have to start a new character if you want a dog again.

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

Dude, SERIOUS spoilers, stick that in a spoiler tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.