• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help with "Doll Catcher"

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexray67

Reaction score
Help with "Doll Catcher"

I need help getting the hero dolls so that I can get the achievement "Doll Catcher". It is the last achievement I need before completing the game and help aquiring the dolls would be immensely appreciated. I only have the Theresa doll so far.

Zagareen

Reaction score
Re: Help with "Doll Catcher"

Hey Alexray67,
I can get you the just the achievement if you can jump into my game. I think we need to be in the same country. I tried to do this with someone the UK and it didn't work. Send me a friend request if you're interested in doing this. GT is Zagareen.

If you want the dolls I hear you can find them all in the See The Future DLC... I only found two though, one in the Cursed Snowglobe by the Shadow Temple Door in a dig spot near a tree on the left side and another in the Cursed Skull in a dig spot in the area with all the statues wearing different costumes. I got the Lucien doll from a guy on Knothole island for free and the Reaver doll from a guy in Bowerstone for free. I'll give you the Hammer doll if you'd like since that's the doll I can get in my game. The Hero Doll I can give you or you can buy it from the general store stalls/stores.

I hope this helps. Good luck and Beware of stealers!

alexray67

Reaction score
Re: Help with "Doll Catcher"

Thank you, I will add you on xbox live then.

Status
Not open for further replies.