• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help with Evil character

Mikhail

Legend
Reaction score
Help with Evil character

Hi... I've never really made an evil character and keep screwing up, in one way or another. First I forgot to world save and accidentally chose Protect Orchard Farm so I had to start over. Then when I got to Twinblade, I went to return books to Bowerstone and got the Bright Wizard Hat. I'm trying to make a perfectly evil game but I can't seem to get it right. Any tips or some sorta guideline, from start to finish, to help idiot proof my evil venture, would help. Thanks for reading!

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score
Re: Help with Evil character

Skip the books in the Guild. Pick the ones found in Bowerstone S. and Oakvale coz the teacher tends to pick the good books first. And "good" books give you the white wizard hat.

Mikhail

Legend
Reaction score

seress;315317 said:
Skip the books in the Guild. Pick the ones found in Bowerstone S. and Oakvale coz the teacher tends to pick the good books first. And "good" books give you the white wizard hat.
Thanks I kinda realized that but... Do you have any other tips for the rest of the game so I don't screw up and have to start over again?

M

marunrko

Keep saving. There are more than enough save slots for you to save, so if you make a mistake, just reload from there. But if you're looking for a walkthough or a game guide, you can try this website. http://guides.ign.com/guides/734992/page_14.html (personally, I thinkk it's more fun to save and explore though)

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

Nope, go with the flow.

Just because you own a bright hat doesn't mean you're good, anything good you do can be easily reversed by kicking kids or going on a kill spree.
Plus it's quite easy to sell stuff you aquire and don't want.

Mikhail

Legend
Reaction score

SilverHRIZN;316169 said:
Nope, go with the flow.

Just because you own a bright hat doesn't mean you're good, anything good you do can be easily reversed by kicking kids or going on a kill spree.
Plus it's quite easy to sell stuff you aquire and don't want.
It isn't that I don't want a Bright Wizard Hat it's that I want a Dark Wizard Hat... If there is a choice between a light or dark item I want the dark. Besides I've already beat the game with my evil character now and i have the Dark Wizard Hat so... I'm good now.

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

My hero wears bright wizard lower robe, Archon's plate gauntlets and boots, has fire monkey tattoo (hate the Lionhead one :lol: ) , 100% attractiveness and scariness, but he's fully evil. He saved the boy from Hobbe Caves but he killed him when he's about to leave his nanny. Then he asked the nanny to follow him back to the caves and let those hobbes chopped her into pieces...
It's the way you play the game. You don't necessarily need to look all evil to become one.

m(_ _)m m(_ _)m

Mikhail

Legend
Reaction score

seress;316363 said:
My hero wears bright wizard lower robe, Archon's plate gauntlets and boots, has fire monkey tattoo (hate the Lionhead one :lol: ) , 100% attractiveness and scariness, but he's fully evil. He saved the boy from Hobbe Caves but he killed him when he's about to leave his nanny. Then he asked the nanny to follow him back to the caves and let those hobbes chopped her into pieces...
It's the way you play the game. You don't necessarily need to look all evil to become one.

m(_ _)m m(_ _)m
Yeah but I like having a 100% evil looking character.

Lord Valance

Voice of the Agency
Reaction score

The number one way to get your character looking evil is beat your wife till she divorces you. That actually gives you more evil points than anything in the game. Even more than just killing her. And you have the option to pretty much kill every other hero in the game. Do so.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Lord Valance;316944 said:
The number one way to get your character looking evil is beat your wife till she divorces you. That actually gives you more evil points than anything in the game. Even more than just killing her. And you have the option to pretty much kill every other hero in the game. Do so.
This only fully works in Bowerstone since your wife can't die there.

Mikhail

Legend
Reaction score

Already done all that... I've beaten the game and even have 2 separate world saves one with and one without jacks mask

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score

one tip that has always come through for me is (if you have a terrible computer like me) do random stuff until your comp anoys you so much you get into the mind set of "SHUT UP AND DIE B***H!!!!" then i find im more evil than i realised :sly:

Mikhail

Legend
Reaction score

wulfric;318918 said:
one tip that has always come through for me is (if you have a terrible computer like me) do random stuff until your comp anoys you so much you get into the mind set of "SHUT UP AND DIE B***H!!!!" then i find im more evil than i realised :sly:
Well um... I'm a sadistic psychopath by nature and my computer is actually pretty good... Just 2 gigs of ram short of my preferred standards. (which would be 4 gigs total)

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score

so what! find somethin else that annoys you! i find that being in the same room as my little sister is a VERY good backup! (just find something that annoys you then play fable... you are now on your way to becoming evil!)

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

Find some random torrents and turn them all on. Maybe like 10. That'll pretty much freeze up your computer.

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

The colour Blue belongs to Vergil.

Pssst. Wanna know more about the Sacred Banhammer?

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

Nero's hair is more awesome that Vergil's IMO. Plus, isn't Vergil
dead (at least for DMC4. =]
?

But fine, I might make some edits to it to make it more correct....

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

:lol: Don't mind me, I'm just a Vergil fan.

X

Xeon

Neros color IS blue... and Vergil was a overpowered bitch even on very hard mode ;)