• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

help with we need guns lots of guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

grantr

Reaction score
i only now need for the acheivment
bloodcraver
skorms justice
jacks hammer

i can offer you sorrows fist , mallets mallet , tannars glory , the swinging sword , mr stabby , sandgoose , defender of the faith , lunarium powder , mirians mulitator , dragonstomper .48 . facemelter , desert fury , love sword
, the barnumificator , trollblight , scattershot , the merchants bodyguard
or i can give you gold name you price
thanks grant

Dano1kanobi

Reaction score
I also only need a few weapons. I have some questions . Do you need to have all the weapons in your possesion at once or does it remember the ones you have had. Also the we can be heroes achievment whats the best way to get this . I do not have the play and charge kit for my controlers so thats not an option. I will list the weapons i need when i get home.GT Dano1kanobi

Also i have all the outfits if needed. Pretty sure i have all the ones you need and you have the ones i need. I will be on later today send a friend request and we will get this done. No gold needed just give em back cause i want to help my buddy get this.​

grantr

Reaction score
:) thanks that would be great :) ill ad ya now

Dano1kanobi

Reaction score
any answers for my other questions? I will be on after work at 5;30 pacific time

Dano1kanobi

Reaction score
I have skorms justice and jacks hammer but no bloodcraver.
I need:
-Really sharp pair of scissors
-Hammer of Willmageddon
-Mallets mallet
-Bloodcraver
-Dragonstomper.48
-Mirians Mutilator
-The Heros Companion
-The shrieking pilgram

cj-chris

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
i have bloodcraver and i also need the ahchievment

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score
I also only need a few weapons. I have some questions . Do you need to have all the weapons in your possesion at once or does it remember the ones you have had. Also the we can be heroes achievment whats the best way to get this . I do not have the play and charge kit for my controlers so thats not an option. I will list the weapons i need when i get home.GT Dano1kanobi​

Also i have all the outfits if needed. Pretty sure i have all the ones you need and you have the ones i need. I will be on later today send a friend request and we will get this done. No gold needed just give em back cause i want to help my buddy get this.​

You have to have them all in your possessoin at the same time or you won't get it.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
I need:
-Hammer of Willmageddon
-Mallets mallet
-Bloodcraver
-Dragonstomper.48
-Mirians Mutilator
-The Heros Companion
-The shrieking pilgram

i have mirians mutilator......:D

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score
I need:
-Hammer of Willmageddon
-Mallets mallet
-Bloodcraver
-Dragonstomper.48
-Mirians Mutilator
-The Heros Companion
-The shrieking pilgram

I have the Shrieking Pilgrim, Mirian's Mutilator, Mallet's Mallet, and Dragonstomper .48.

UnknownLegendzZ

Reaction score
if any of you guys get all of them in your possesion at one time would you be willing to help me out by letting me "Borrow" them long enough to get the achievment? it would be much appreciated of if anyone has extra weapons that i can have to start building me collection again greatly appreciated!!
GT-- UnknownLegendzz

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score
I also only need a few weapons. I have some questions . Do you need to have all the weapons in your possesion at once or does it remember the ones you have had. Also the we can be heroes achievment whats the best way to get this . I do not have the play and charge kit for my controlers so thats not an option. I will list the weapons i need when i get home.GT Dano1kanobi​

See here: http://projectego.net/forums/threads/help-with-we-need-guns-lots-of-guns.28077/#post-469707

Trussingbook

Reaction score
Does anyone want to patry up and put weapons together, im after the achievment only and will give the weapons back

Status
Not open for further replies.