• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score
Okay I really want the Dragonstomper pistol. I kinda don't wnna trade or buy it from another hero online. Wanna try to get it on my own hero. But I have tried everything. Being good, opebning all demon doors. being evil. Big fail. Is it just really that random? Or am I just having bad luck? Anyone know the location(If you don't wanna tell the location public wise just pm the location?) If it comes down to it. I will buy it, tade it, give my weapons. All my weapons(Which are all not that great) And which a very nice jolly thanks. :D

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
You can get legendary weapons from Silver Key chests as well. I got Scythe's Hammer from the 20 chest in Aurora for instance.

However, the weapon system is completely randomized, therefore you won't be able to collect all of them in one save. You might not receive the Dragonstomper at all in your save. This is why we have flourishing market of weapon trading. Hope this helps.

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score
I do realize it's random. And some legendury are in chest. But I'll try to do more hero saves. I just don't like trading and buying from other hero's. Just like to get them in my own file. But if I'm desperate enough. Which I am pretty close to..
Thanks anyway. Much thanks.

Infinity529

Reaction score
There are a few things you can try
1: Have 5m in your sanctuary, get key, and open chest. That chest usually gives people a sandgoose, a swinging sword, or a dragonstomper
2: Try beating the mourningwood fort mortar. I don't know about that one for sure but it gives out pistols. I myself got a briar's pistol thing

Fairfax King

Reaction score
the chest in the sanctuary is the only place you'll get it (without trading with other players)

You'll need 5million to reach the key and the chest and 4 weapons, "The Sandgoose" , "Dragonstomper .48" , "Chickenbain" , "Swinging Sword"

It's all random so you might be able to get by doing multiple saves? I haven't tried it.

Infinity529

Reaction score
Well i got the swinging sword because i already had the sandgoose and dragonstomper. Maybe if you get all of them you'll definetly get the dragonstomper

Fairfax King

Reaction score
Well i got the swinging sword because i already had the sandgoose and dragonstomper. Maybe if you get all of them you'll definetly get the dragonstomper

indeed, but then that would conflict with the whole trading with others and spending so much gold to get one weapon

but I'm not trying to be nasty it is a good idea and I think I might just try it XD

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
On my first playthrough, I received the Dragonstomper from the 50 silver key chest in Bowerstone Castle. On the second playthrough, I got the Swinging Sword from the same place.

My guess is there's a higher chance of getting the epic stuff from the 50 silver key chest.

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
My guess is there's a higher chance of getting the epic stuff from the 50 silver key chest.

Out of curiosity, do you recall getting the Simmons's Shotgun from a 20 key chest located in Millfield by the left hand side of the demon door?? I only ask, because i got the shotgun twice from that location, using 2 heroes. So in conclusion, the high profile chests, i.e. the 50 key chest and the chest after getting the 5 million, will get different variations of high sort-after weapons.

Infinity529

Reaction score
I know I got Simmons shotgun in mourningwood but maybe I did get it in millfields. Maybe either one of those places

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, do you recall getting the Simmons's Shotgun from a 20 key chest located in Millfield by the left hand side of the demon door?? I only ask, because i got the shotgun twice from that location, using 2 heroes. So in conclusion, the high profile chests, i.e. the 50 key chest and the chest after getting the 5 million, will get different variations of high sort-after weapons.

I think I got Simmon's Shotgun from the Golden Door in the Ossuary. I can't remember what I got from the Millfield one.

I do remember getting Scythe's Warhammer from the 20 silver key chest in Aurora, next to the temple. So, here's to assuming that any chest 20 keys and up are bound to have legendary weapons.

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
I know I got Simmons shotgun in mourningwood but maybe I did get it in millfields. Maybe either one of those places
So, here's to assuming that any chest 20 keys and up are bound to have legendary weapons.
Thank you for that. I'm just trying to understand the how these weapons appear, and when they appear, in the hope of manipulating the system to gaining these weapons.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
add me. I will give you a dragonstomper .48 free of charge. gt is toa nebilim

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score
I just got it. It was well, in a chest. That needed some keys...I appreciate everybody's help very much. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.