• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Henchmen and Graveyard

A

Augustusam

Henchmen and Graveyard

Hello all! I ran into a guy who asked to be hired as a henchman...do you guys feel this is beneficial? What do I have to pay the guy and does he steal some of my renown when we fight? Experience? Gold?

Another item....the Pirate Ghost told me to find the rest of his treasure in the Graveyard of Oakdale...I cannot find the graveyard! HELP! Where is it located?

Thanks!

J

Jack of Names

Re: Henchmen and Graveyard

The person charges around 50 gold per every 1:00 minutes, yes it's good if you need help fighting.
He doesn't steal anything but henchmen aren't always the most strong.
Also you can sacrifice henchmen in the Chapel of Skorm which is located in Darkwood Camp for Evil points and Skorm's Bow, the most powerful bow in the game.

As for the ghost...

Go down to the beach in the southeast. You find a ghost! He says his wife is grieving, and that he was a pirate. Gar! He hid his treasure by the jetty at the western beach. He says to use a spade to dig it up and give it to his wife. He helpfully tells you that spades are sold in town.
OK, go to the main beach with the dock. A woman is there, she says her husband went to fish and never came back. Yes, this is the ghost's wife. Note that a clifftop path down by her leads to a closed wooden gate right now. A chest at the end of the beach holds assassin boots.
Get a spade, and dig immediately by the left side of the dock. You find 500g. Give this to the wife - you lie to her about tourists on the boat. She says she'll go shopping. Now go back to the bandit. He is happy, and says to the east is the rest of his treasure, under the axe of the statue in the graveyard. You can have it. He vanishes.

The graveyard is located at the top of the path that leads away from the henchman.
Find a statue holding an axe and dig directly under the axe.

Next time you have a question regarding Fable or Fable: TLC you should post it in the Fable Help section. ;)

A

Augustusam

Oops! I will! Thanks for the help!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Augustusam;178631 said:
Hello all! I ran into a guy who asked to be hired as a henchman...do you guys feel this is beneficial? What do I have to pay the guy and does he steal some of my renown when we fight? Experience? Gold?

Another item....the Pirate Ghost told me to find the rest of his treasure in the Graveyard of Oakdale...I cannot find the graveyard! HELP! Where is it located?

Thanks!
I've been hearing 10 gold for each person, or creature, he kills.

J

Jack of Names

moonfever;178799 said:
I've been hearing 10 gold for each person, or creature, he kills.
That's odd, because everytime I take a henchman I always end up killing the opposing creatures, and he still charges about 50 gold per minute.

jwc2200

Reaction score

Weak Bodyguards cost 10 gold every 60 seconds.
Strong Bodyguards cost 20 gold every 60 seconds.
This is for Fable TLC, original Fable and Xbox may be different.

S

Scubs

I wonder if you can get evil points off the ghost pirate quest...I just go to the statue and take the treasure and keep the gold between the jetty. I wish there was a way to end the quest to get evil like telling the ghost you will keep the stuff or maybe tell the wife that her husband was a pirate.

S

Scubs

jwc2200;178822 said:
Weak Bodyguards cost 10 gold every 60 seconds.
Strong Bodyguards cost 20 gold every 60 seconds.
This is for Fable TLC, original Fable and Xbox may be different.

Original is the same.^_^

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

isnt it 50 gold every ingame hour?

jwc2200

Reaction score

An in game day is 24 minutes real time. So an in-game hour is 1 minute real time. Henchmen charge 10 or 20 gold per real time minute. So that's 10 gold or 20 gold per in-game hour. I'm pretty sure that is how it goes.
Jason

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

ok. i guess youre right.