• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hero Age Exploit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Selej

Hero Age Exploit?

I've read earlier in the post your character pic thread that someone was able to get maxed stats and still be young using some type of hero save exploit...does anyone know how to do this?

I like being able to use my divine fury spell but hate the fact that it's making me start to go grey at 30.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hero Age Exploit?

Selej said:
I've read earlier in the post your character pic thread that someone was able to get maxed stats and still be young using some type of hero save exploit...does anyone know how to do this?

I like being able to use my divine fury spell but hate the fact that it's making me start to go grey at 30.

I replied earlier, I am not sure but it could be something like this-

My Theory said:
Making a donation to the temple of avo to decrease your age while doing a quest which involved being in that area (The Archeologist for example) once you had donated, gotten your age reduced you could hero save and then once that is done turn your game off, go back on with the hero save and do it all over again until your character is young again. Personally I prefer my character with grey hair though it would be nice to be missing a few of those unsightly scars....

Thats a copy and paste of my reply in the other thread...

S

Selej

Thanks!

I was wondering, since it's been a while since I played the original, how much gold at one time do I have to donate to be able to reduce my age?

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Selej said:
Is that if you're bad or if you're good?

If your alignment is heaped up with good then it takes roughly 90, 000 and if your pure evil it only takes about 30, 000

There are also other things you can get from the Temple Of Avo besides age reduction, you can get a new weapon, Solus Greatmace I believe, and a new title- Paladin I think it is. There are also two types of age reduction, a reduction of five years and reduction of one year as well....

V

Voodoo 9s

...on the subject, my dude is extreme good, and no matter how many peasants I sacrafice at the temple of Skorm, I don't get anything. Any tips for age reduction and Skorm's bow there?

S

schecter33

Voodoo 9s said:
...on the subject, my dude is extreme good, and no matter how many peasants I sacrafice at the temple of Skorm, I don't get anything. Any tips for age reduction and Skorm's bow there?

Sacrifice them at midnight, and you'll only have to do a few. MIDNIGHT is key.

S

Selej

Seeing as how my character is pretty good, will that exploit work with the temple of skorm as well, for the age reduction?

S

soup

you cant get age reduction from the temple of skorm

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Selej said:
Seeing as how my character is pretty good, will that exploit work with the temple of skorm as well, for the age reduction?

Soup is correct, you can get two things from Skorm. The first is Skorms Bow and the second is something like 500+ evil points to your alignment.

S

Selej

I could have sworn you could have gotten the age reduction in both places.

J

JP8117

You do get the age reduction at both places, I think you have to get above 1000 bad alignment for total. But they both reduce age.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

As the age reduction is the first reward it does not focus on whether your good or evil, so you can get it just about anytime.

L

Leprechaunpoo1

dude this is freakin great i love yous guys 4 all this since im playing the game ill just start over THANKS lot guys

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
As the age reduction is the first reward it does not focus on whether your good or evil, so you can get it just about anytime.

Wow, learn something new everyday- never knew you could get an age reduction from the TOS and to be honest this is the first time I have ever heard of it at all- anywhere. Nice one chaps.

:D

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

yes u can 5-10 years reduction only once n the game!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

jack;28695 said:
yes u can 5-10 years reduction only once n the game!

You need to pay attention to the date of the last post on a thread before you comment. Caue you resurected like...4 month old ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.