• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hero Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kneo

Hero Dolls

Heya all. There is a sub-quest from the teacher in Barrowstone elementary school. After you've done the book quest, he wants you to collect rare hero dolls and I guess bring them to him.

Now, I've gotten about 4 or 5 of them from different games you play in the bars. However, I just wanted to know if anybody else has completed this quest, and where the final dolls are. Because I beat all the games in each town, that gave dolls.

Any clues?

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Re: Hero Dolls

There is a Twinblade, Briar Rose, Maze, Thunder, Your Mom dolls and when you complete the quest you get a Jack of Blades doll.

K

Kneo

Skorm's Son said:
There is a Twinblade, Briar Rose, Maze, Thunder, Your Mom dolls and when you complete the quest you get a Jack of Blades doll.

Thanks Skorm, but where do you get them? ;)

Did you see the pictures of the Avo's Tear equipped on my teenage hero yet. Hilarious. Go to the Avo's Tear post. It's a must see.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yes I saw it lol.

You get most of the dolls from the card games and stuff

Thunder Doll: By it at Arena
Twinblade Doll: Win it from game at his camp
Briar Rose: Win it from game in Bowerstone South Tavern
Your Mom Doll: Knotehole Glade?(not sure)
Maze Doll: Oakvale?(not sure)

And just give them to the teacher and he gives you a jack of blades hero doll.

K

Kneo

Skorm's Son said:
Yes I saw it lol.

You get most of the dolls from the card games and stuff

Thunder Doll: By it at Arena
Twinblade Doll: Win it from game at his camp
Briar Rose: Win it from game in Bowerstone South Tavern
Your Mom Doll: Knotehole Glade?(not sure)
Maze Doll: Oakvale?(not sure)

And just give them to the teacher and he gives you a jack of blades hero doll.

That's a weak prize for that quest. Seeing how, Jack of Blades is beneath me. A pety prize for such a Hero as me!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah just sell the Jack Doll I think it's worth alot of money (can't remember)
Here's a link to a pic of it.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Hmmmmmmmmmm.........didn't know there was a Scythe doll. I only did the doll quest on regular Fable.

PS: You didn't need a doll of you on regular Fable do you need it on TLC?

M

Minky

I dont even bother with those damn dolls anymore i gave up on them a long time ago....

T

The_Archon

Yeah the Scythe doll is from The Northern Wastes. I can't seem to finish that book quest to get the doll quest active though, I've had them all for a long time, I tried to get only good books, but it looks like i'm going to have to give him bad ones too.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I haven't finished the book quest either I've given him like 20 books and I still haven't even got that stupid silver key...

T

The_Archon

Skorm's Son said:
I haven't finished the book quest either I've given him like 20 books and I still haven't even got that stupid silver key...

Yeah and I'm a good character (i did everything as a bad one) so I don't like to go robbing everything all the time... Going to have to go buy some tofu I guess, I had like 250 of them before, lol, helped after I got Skorms bow (793 bad points!!!o_O )

Status
Not open for further replies.