• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"HEROES" Original Score Soundtrack to be Released Soon.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
"HEROES" Original Score Soundtrack to be Released Soon.

Entertainment Weekly said:
Sep 26, 2008, 02:36 PM
by Simon Vozick-Levinson

wendyandlisa_l.jpg

Wendy Melvoin and Lisa Coleman have quietly spent the past decade and a half composing music for film and TV, most recently scoring NBC's Heroes, which they've done since the show debuted in 2006.

Now, they tell EW.com that they're putting the finishing touches on an official Heroes score CD. The disc will develop the short on-air music cues that they wrote to accompany various scenes (mostly from season 1) into roughly 10 longer themes, each keyed to a specific character.

"The first [track] will be Peter, the second one is Claire, and so on," Lisa says. "There are spots that are really hypnotic. I listened to it in my car a couple nights ago — I got stuck in my driveway!" (A separate soundtrack CD featuring several of Wendy and Lisa's shorter compositions, along with tracks from artists like Panic at the Disco and Wilco, had hit shelves this past March.)

Below is a link to a few samples from the Heroes score CD (That I personally uploaded myself).

Download Here

No exact date has been given for the release of this CD due to Lisa and Wendy having to work on the Season 3 BGM as well as their new album, but expect the soundtrack to surface sometime later this year.

[Source: E-Weekly.com]

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: "HEROES" Original Score Soundtrack to be Released Soon.

Wondered how long it would be before a soundtrack was released.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: "HEROES" Original Score Soundtrack to be Released Soon.

Dark Drakan;211722 said:
Wondered how long it would be before a soundtrack was released.

Well, there's one already out now.. came out in March of this year, but it's a disappointment. There's like 4 BGM tracks on it, and the rest of the CD is a bunch of random mainstream artists who have never had their music appear in the show. Basically just cashing in on the Heroes name.