• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Heroic mode

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Im really enjoying this mode its beefy and I get to use weapons i haven't needed in a long time. Im stuck at darkwood entrance with an earth troll I cant get past any suggestions? Aswell i cant sell my rubies..

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Depends on what your stats are and what you have for weapons. At this point in the game my hero would already glitch the sword of Aeons and get Skorms Bow. I use the bow on the earth troll.

Range regardless seems to be the most effective tool against the troll this early on in the game.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Depends on what your stats are and what you have for weapons. At this point in the game my hero would already glitch the sword of Aeons and get Skorms Bow. I use the bow on the earth troll.

Range regardless seems to be the most effective tool against the troll this early on in the game.
Hrm.. will stealing the sword of Aeons early disable my achievements? I'm playing through my steam account.

VinDiesel

Living Necromonger
Reaction score
Little late but I'm gonna say no. It just seems hard to imagine that they'd account for an exploit and additionally track when and how a weapon is acquired.

If they had/could, they'd have just not made it possible to grab the SoA.