• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hex and Andy MIA

H

Hexadecimal

Hex and Andy MIA

A few people have mentioned it, and those of you that check out our calendar now and then may have noticed, but Andy and I will be on vacation beginning next Monday for the rest of the month, so you wont be hearing from either of us for a couple of weeks. However, as I am leaving first thing Saturday morning and don't know if I'll be able to come online at all this weekend, I thought I'd let you guys know and say goodbye now. :w00t:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hex and Andy MIA

Have a great time Hex and Andy. Should be an explosive time :w00t: :shifty: :ninja:

H

Hexadecimal

Albion Knight;110221 said:
Have a great time Hex and Andy. Should be an eplosive time :w00t: :shifty: :ninja:

:shifty::ninja:

H

HodgePodge

Bye Hexi and Andy, and remember to bring a hammer and some nails. Y'know, to repair the bed :shifty:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I hope you have awesome fun. ^_^ :) I'll miss you. :'(

B

blu phoenix

Hope you guys have a great time!;) See you guys when you get back:p:lol:

R

Rhadiel

cya guys. be sure not to bother the people downstairs if ur getting a hotel room:lol:=]:wacko::ninja::D:):p:cool:

G

Grim Reefa

by the sound of things you guys sound like your gunna have a fun time;) dont forget the weed lol seriously it makes it 10x better lol

L

LionHeadTex

Hexadecimal;110374 said:
... what...? o_O
Yea there's gangsters everywhere...even in Sweden o_O

Kidding...(maybe there are, but I'm sure you guys will be fine);)

Forum won't be the same without you guys. Don't worry, I won't mess it up. Or break it...or hack it...or spam...yea I won't do that.

Where are you guys going? (If I'm not being too much of a stalker..):lol:

G

Grim Reefa

lol i think she meant somthing different by getting shot;);)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Grim Reefa;110386 said:
lol i think she meant somthing different by getting shot;);)
o_O Like what?

L

LionHeadTex

Ah, Grim Reefa. You and your ways :sly:

:lol: I meant with a gun, just to make you feel better!

Yea...:ermm:

:hmm:

:whistle:

:getlost: That didn't make you feel better did it

G

Grim Reefa

Gun? i call it the Octagon:Di also got a nickname for umm:ninja: yeah, my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang. lol have you seen anchoreman?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Guys, getting a bit off topic. :unsure:

H

Hexadecimal

LionHeadTex;110384 said:
Where are you guys going? (If I'm not being too much of a stalker..):lol:

we're going to Montreal :D

and Grim Reefa, could you stick to the topic stop being so gross? This is a goodbye thread, nothing else...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Grim Reefa;110404 said:
Gun? i call it the Octagon:Di also got a nickname for umm:ninja: yeah, my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang. lol have you seen anchoreman?
:rolleyes: Let's not get crude now

L

LionHeadTex

Hexadecimal;110423 said:
we're going to Montreal :D

and Grim Reefa, could you stick to the topic stop being so gross? This is a goodbye thread, nothing else...
Huh...that's so weird because I went there on a highschool trip :lol:. Yea, you guys will like it I'm sure, aside from it being the location of Ubisoft Montreal (creators of POP, Assassins Creed, New Splinter Cell game, ect), it's a great place to go when you decide to visit Canada. Being the second largest city in Canada, there alot of stuff to do.

Theres the Underground City, Mount Royal...uh, Old Montreal (My favorite) and the Sanctuaries. So...yea :lol: