• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey all

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kneo

Hey all

Hello everyone, saw Fable in the stores about 5 or so months ago - thought it was a good looking RPG, but decided to wait til the price dropped on it. I'm weird like that.

I played Everquest I for 5 years, on a PVP server - Vallon Zek, then Sullon Zek. Before that I played Ultima Online, and after EQ I dabbled in WoW a bit. I had to quit online games because my other half was really tired of fighting for my time, and MMPORGS are really bad about progression and falling behind isn't good on a PVP server.

I like all kinds of music, and have made some trance songs. I like alt. rock, old rock, techno, trance, and even some rap.

Anyways, I was trying to do some research on Fable before I bought it, and I googled myself here. This is an awesome site, and you guys maintain it very well. Thanks for all the info.

See ya all around.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hey all

Well welcome to the forums, nice amount of MMPORGS you have played there. Good to have you here and thanks for the compliment ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.