• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HEY HEY HEY!!!

W

WaTeRwInGs

Re: HEY HEY HEY!!!

O wll srry abot tht. N-E-way, I hpe I wnt get sht wth ur bzooka :p

Lol, ok ill stop now before I actually do get shot lol.

W

WaTeRwInGs

Oh really? So im guessing you live in Ontario as well?

H

Hexadecimal

WaTeRwInGs;69240 said:
Oh really? So im guessing you live in Ontario as well?

you guessed right :D :cool: Southern Ontario hehe the best part of Ontario :lol:

H

Hexadecimal

WaTeRwInGs;69259 said:
Do you live in Windsor?

No, not that far... I'm originally from Toronto, but am in Sarnia right now for school... then I'm headed to Montreal for the summer... :ninja: ... then I should be back in Toronto for more school in September :D:cool:

H

Hexadecimal

WaTeRwInGs;69264 said:
Oh Sarnia, nice place to live :p

I'm guessing by that, that you have never actually been here :lol:
Sarnia is so ultra awful... I've only lived in one other town so small and backwoods... not to mention that with it providing most of the area's oil, it has the worst air quality and hightest cancer rates in the province... :sick:
I just can't wait until I'm finally done here...

but never mind me... this is your thread right? so what's it like in Aurora? like I said I've heard of it but never actually been there.

W

WaTeRwInGs

Hexadecimal;69278 said:
I'm guessing by that, that you have never actually been here :lol:
Sarnia is so ultra awful... I've only lived in one other town so small and backwoods... not to mention that with it providing most of the area's oil, it has the worst air quality and hightest cancer rates in the province... :sick:
I just can't wait until I'm finally done here...

but never mind me... this is your thread right? so what's it like in Aurora? like I said I've heard of it but never actually been there.

Actually your right, i have never been there lol. But i was trying to be sarcastic...its sorta hard to do that in a post lol.

Anyway, Aurora is a pretty awsome city to live in. Theres alot of new things being built right now (houses, stores, ect.) where i live, but its very nice. Fresh air, friendly people, and stores are so close! From my house, im about a 5 minute walk from the Ciniplex Odeon (Movie Theatre) which is like 3 blocks away. Theres also alot of stores (Zellers, Loblaws, Subway, hair cutting place, EB Games, and much more) around where I live. There all a 5 - 10 minute walking distance :p

So pretty much, Aurora kicks ***. And where I live, it's even better :p

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I wish I lived close to stores...Pretty sweet deal .:thumbsup:

W

WaTeRwInGs

Ya, it's really awsome. For example, when i saw 300, my parents where not home to drive me, so i walked...and enjoyed the movie :p

H

Hexadecimal

holy crap! I just looked and saw Aurora has a population of less than 50,000... :noexpression:... I think my head would explode there... Sarnia is already a tiny town for me... glad you like it there though :D

W

WaTeRwInGs

Haha, well most of Aurora is newly developed...so It's pretty new :p

Thanks for taking the time to look up Aurora :p Means a lot to me lol