• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey.......I'm back.......I guess..

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Decided to show up on Pego once again. I'm not sure if any of my close friends are still here or not. Well, if you recognize me, shoot me an inbox or something.

P.S. This is so much different from what I remembered

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
We have had an overhaul for the boards to keep us "down with the kids". Good to see you back once again, some other faces have returned recently too. Any questions about new features etc throw me a message & I will help any way I can.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Welcome back Maze, it's great to see another familiar face back into the fold again. ^_^

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
haha, ya it's kind of hard to tell which threads are still relevant...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
haha, ya it's kind of hard to tell which threads are still relevant...

All have dates on them & free to post in most of them if there is more info to add etc. However no-one wants to see a 3 year old thread revived with a post that says "Cool" or "I agree".

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
We killed all your close friends and put their heads on pikes. However, we now have casual Fridays, Cake Competitions every Saturday, and Pie Competitions every Sunday. Sometimes we also talk about that game, what's it called, Pable, Fable, something like that.

(It's funny because it's not)