• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coolmist

hi all

Hi im coolmist only thing i could think of at the time its my xbox live gamer tag im only 13 but crazy about fable tlc. something i really would like to solve is the mystery of the singing sword plus i also love halo.

V

Vegeta

Re: hi all

I love halo and fable and tlc 2 its awesome! and welcome to the forums chicken chaser lol.

A

alanname350

Yes, I am glad to see someone who likes both Halo and Fable, not to many of those in my friends list.

C

Coolmist

chicken chaser no longer i am now peace bringer.ow yeah and thanks

D

DrZoid

Coolmist said:
how do u change it from chicken chaser do u have to get more rep or something

From the mouth of projectego:

"Just in case some of you aren't all that keen on your current user titles (the text underneath your name), especially those of you with "Arseface" (everyone with 10-25 posts) you can now customize your user title to anything you like.

You can change it by going to your Userp CP > Edit Profile > Change User Title."

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to our forums, age doesnt matter when your gaming ;)

Hope you enjoy your time here.

C

Coolmist

Dark Drakan said:
Welcome to our forums, age doesnt matter when your gaming ;)

Hope you enjoy your time here.

im sure i will and ty

V

Vegeta

DUDE HE'S BEEN HERE A WHILE AND STOP BUMPING THREADS I NEED PEOPLE TO SEE MINE !!!. caps

C

Coolmist

1Ak said:
DUDE HE'S BEEN HERE A WHILE AND STOP BUMPING THREADS I NEED PEOPLE TO SEE MINE !!!. caps

welll dude i do like peaple to see mine 2 and if thay look at the one im looking at then there gona see urs two.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I like Fable TLC & HAL0. Both were great game, but both were SHORT games too...... I still luv 'um though:) :D :lol: :w00t:

P

porschephiliac

Thanks. It's actually the second time I have maxed out BF2:MC. I have over 85000 pts total in 3 accounts. I am a junkie who needs to switch!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

1Ak said:

Dude youre pretty damn rude you know that:realmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.