• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi I am Kato Si

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crazyarms

Re: Hi I am Kato Si

Kato Si said:
Hey guys my friend crazyarms has joined.

Yup im here at last! This site looks so cool! Kinda like Bungie.net but with more stuff.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
Yup im here at last! This site looks so cool! Kinda like Bungie.net but with more stuff.

Thanks alot, we appreicatte the compliment :D

K

Kato Si

Yeah Bungie.net dosn't have nearly the amount of stuff as this place. Plus they don't have the awsome social aspect that this site offers. When you join this community you fill like a family. it's a very welcoming site and I plan to be apart of it for as long as it exists or until I die.

C

Crazyarms

Yeah i mean on Bungie, I probably only posted 3 things and got maybe 2 replies, but here I post something, and i get the whole site repling. It make me feel all cozy inside.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Yeah Bungie.net dosn't have nearly the amount of stuff as this place. Plus they don't have the awsome social aspect that this site offers. When you join this community you fill like a family. it's a very welcoming site and I plan to be apart of it for as long as it exists or until I die.

We would be more than happy to have you here until the 'end'

Crazyarms said:
Yeah i mean on Bungie, I probably only posted 3 things and got maybe 2 replies, but here I post something, and i get the whole site repling. It make me feel all cozy inside.

We havent even scratched the surface member wise yet either.

K

Kato Si

I love this site, but I think for now since I'm on a break (even though It may not look that way) I'll mostly reply to my threads and crazy's.

C

Crazyarms

Ill do my best to keep up, but im slowing it down a bit. (got homework and crap to do)

K

Kato Si

Crazyarms said:
Ill do my best to keep up, but im slowing it down a bit. (got homework and crap to do)

Well we sould balance I time better.

Status
Not open for further replies.