• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hi i am new here

T

tjwpjster

hi i am new here

hi i am Peter and i have only just joined up here and need advice on what i can do here in this place

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: hi i am new here

Hi Peter and welcome to our forums! :D

Basically, we discuss all things Fable, Fable: The Lost Chapters and Fable 2 related (whilst we wait for the release of Fable 2) - we have various areas to talk about different things, random things and the like, so feel free to dip in and out wherever you choose - just to be clear though, it's not a chat forum and we do have a little list of Forum Rules to check out and also please make use of the search function at the top of the page :
ap_header_search.gif
so that you can check whether someone is already discussing at length a topic you may have wanted to talk about. Then join in, make some friends and any problems/questions please feel free to send a private message to either Dark Drakan, Tsuyu, Angel (that's me, obviously) or projectego and we'll be more than happy to help out.

Enjoy! :D

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome Peter,
What does tjwpjster stand for if anything?

H

Hexadecimal

Helloooo
welcome welcome :D

advice on what you can do eh? ... well, one thing is we like to talk about Fable, Fable TLC, and Fable 2 ALL THE TIME... it's crazy... :p ^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hi there and welcome to the forums take a look around and see what takes your interest, if you need any help with anything dont hesitate to PM a member of staff.

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

Hiya! Make sure to read the FAQ's in the Fable Help section, as many common questions have already been answered there.

D

Darg

Hello and welcome to the strangest place you may ever visit online. Enjoy your stay and Fable lovers only!

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome Sir.