• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi I'm new ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZaoDragon

Hi I'm new ^.^

hey everyone
hmmm what can I say to introduce myself

I'm gay, 18, and I've got a boyfriend not to mention I'm, a furry ^.^

if you have any questions just ask

D

DrZoid

Re: Hi I'm new ^.^

Thats an...interesting introduction.
Welcome to the forums!

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Uh... hi.... Im with Zoid on this one. In fact I would say that has got to be the most original introduction somebody has made on this forum so far....

And uh furry..... o_O

Welcome to forums as well by the way....

K

Kalindor

uh ya welcome well I'm 18 too and is not gay but who cares anyways welcome and here is your iron sword

M

Master Revan

how goes it...im aj and im straight but i have a couple gay friends...im turning 18 and i love fable...on the game im bi only cause i accidently slept with a man trying to get his deed lol

D

DrZoid

Master Revan said:
how goes it...im aj and im straight but i have a couple gay friends...im turning 18 and i love fable...on the game im bi only cause i accidently slept with a man trying to get his deed lol

:lol:

I don't know any gay people (well I might but they havn't told me)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Most unorthodox intro yet but hey i like that its different. Welcome to our forums.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Master Revan said:
on the game im bi only cause i accidently slept with a man trying to get his deed lol
Hahaha! That totally made my day... :lol:

V

Vegeta

Im straight... But One Time On Fable..................................... Lets Just Say I Wasn't............................

Z

ZaoDragon

1Ak said:
Im straight... But One Time On Fable..................................... Lets Just Say I Wasn't............................
XD way to go dudes ^.^

I <3 people who accept gays and straight guys watch out cause I might just tie you to a chair naked ^.-

D

DrZoid

ZaoDragon said:
XD way to go dudes ^.^

I <3 people who accept gays and straight guys watch out cause I might just tie you to a chair naked ^.-

People who accept gays and straight guys? :O oh no! I just hope the seat of that chair isnt too cold

P

porschephiliac

Honestly, being straight or gay is a natural thing, so to insult someone for being gay would be similar to being a racist, don't you think? Just a though, putting it out there...

Z

ZaoDragon

DrZoid said:
People who accept gays and straight guys? :O oh no! I just hope the seat of that chair isnt too cold

you will find out if the chair is cold or not ;) :devil:

D

DrZoid

porschephiliac said:
Honestly, being straight or gay is a natural thing, so to insult someone for being gay would be similar to being a racist, don't you think? Just a though, putting it out there...

yup I agree. But I don't see anyone here whos a racist or bigot so...I guess theres nothing else to say. ^_^

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

ZaoDragon said:
hey everyone
hmmm what can I say to introduce myself

I'm gay, 18, and I've got a boyfriend not to mention I'm, a furry ^.^

if you have any questions just ask

Hi I'm not gay but I do have some Bisexual friends(theyr'e girls not that it really matters though right?) and I'm new 2 you can check out my intro its labled "My intro (Oi doesn't count)" ............COOL avatar man!

Status
Not open for further replies.