• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi People !

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bethrezen

Hi People !

Hi, im Bethrezen.
I've finished Fable:The Lost Chapters 5 times but that wasn't enough to me :(
I really wanna find out of you guys, this site and its members rules :)

Like i said i've finished fable 5 times, but still i really cant get "Skorm's Bow" and it makes me SICK! My characters all stats are full, im fully evil, i wear Jack of Blades' mask, i use Solus Greatsword.But i don't have Skorm's Bow !! can anyone help me?
..thanks from now :)

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score
Re: Hi People !

Hey man, looking forward to hearing your points,views, and ideas welcome to the forums and enjoy your time on here :D.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Oh and the more evil you are the more sacrifices you need, my way take the big merc from avos temple and sacrifice him exactly on midnight youll know because it takes money from you because the merc i got it on my first try because im fully good may take you a few tries though.

A

Arckon

Hi, and welcome to the forums try this If sorens way doesn't succed.
Go to Twinblade's camp and get as many bandits as possible to follow you. Then, hire the mercenary at the camp. Lead them to Oakvale, then hire the mercenary near the cemetery. Slow Time and Assassin Rush are needed for this part. When you go towards the Chapel Of Skorm, Slow Time, then Assassin Rush to the next area so they will not get killed. Make sure it is about midnight. Save the game, then start sacrificing. It will say that it was not a good donation, but do not worry. Keep donating until you are out of followers. If it gets near dawn, use a Golden Carrot, then a Moonfish. Do not sacrifice during daylight.

B

blu phoenix

Welcome to the forums Bethrezen and enjoy your stay. i look forward to any new and fresh ideas that you have or want to share. again welcome!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to our forums, glad you are enjoying the site and like the members. Hope you enjoy a lengthly stay here and hope to learn more about you.

*Another hint to get Skorms Bow is to wear the bright plate armour as for some reason its harder for evil characters to get the bow so wear some clothes that makes your alignment more good.

B

blu phoenix

awww drakan aren't you sweet...you know for an evil admin you are particularly nice and like i said sweet...do you do it on purpose?!

B

Bethrezen

thank you all :D i guess my character is too evil to take the skorms bow :S:) first time i tried to take the Skorm's Bow by the mercenary in the Temple Of Avo, at the "midnight" it doesnt worked.After that, i tried the Arckon's way, and it worked :) thank you soo...o much (thanks to you too Soren)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
awww drakan aren't you sweet...you know for an evil admin you are particularly nice and like i said sweet...do you do it on purpose?!

Just doing my bit to help and welcome people ^_^

Bethrezen said:
thank you all :D i guess my character is too evil to take the skorms bow :S:) first time i tried to take the Skorm's Bow by the mercenary in the Temple Of Avo, at the "midnight" it doesnt worked.After that, i tried the Arckon's way, and it worked :) thank you soo...o much (thanks to you too Soren)

Glad you got it sorted in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.