• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi

The Mad Bomber

Reaction score
Hi all
I was originally here in 2017 and then took a bit of time away from this site. Thanks to forgetting my old email and password I have had to make a new profile but hopefully I will sort this out soon. I came back as the new Fable has peeked my interest and all those rumours that were started on here years ago proved to be true. As I’m back now I must say that Dark Draken has done an amazing job of improving and upgrading the site. It’s incredible it’s still here and with so many cool threads that I have missed out since I have been gone. I truly can’t wait to hear of more information on this new Fable game. A big shout out to all the staff and everyone else who keeps this site well maintained and lets hope for some juicy Fable information soon. Thanks all.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Good to have you back! We can try and restore access to your old account, if you like? We'd just need to verify some details.

I've been (regrettably) very absent from the site for a very long time. I've fiddled with the forum template on and off in sporadic bursts, but it's @Dark Drakan that has been the sole admin keeping the community alive in all this time.

The Mad Bomber

Reaction score
@Steve deserves all the credit for that, good to see you back.
Thank you, it’s nice to be back. My original profile was Lee - Hero of knowledge-. Most of my conversations and threads involved cut content lol. I’m really surprised by all the cool videos and mods on Fable now. Much better then what was around when I was here last. I will look forward to getting involved with more conversations now and seeing what the future holds for Fable

Good to have you back! We can try and restore access to your old account, if you like? We'd just need to verify some details.

I've been (regrettably) very absent from the site for a very long time. I've fiddled with the forum template on and off in sporadic bursts, but it's @Dark Drakan that has been the sole admin keeping the community alive in all this time.
Thank you Steve. It was a nice surprise to see all the changes that had happened since I had gone. My original profile was Lee -hero of knowledge-. It’s had to believe that this site is still so well maintained and all my original threads are still here lol. Hopefully I can get my original profile restored. I think that it’s because it’s on an old email account of mine?.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Thank you, it’s nice to be back. My original profile was Lee - Hero of knowledge-. Most of my conversations and threads involved cut content lol. I’m really surprised by all the cool videos and mods on Fable now. Much better then what was around when I was here last. I will look forward to getting involved with more conversations now and seeing what the future holds for Fable

Thank you Steve. It was a nice surprise to see all the changes that had happened since I had gone. My original profile was Lee -hero of knowledge-. It’s had to believe that this site is still so well maintained and all my original threads are still here lol. Hopefully I can get my original profile restored. I think that it’s because it’s on an old email account of mine?.

Do you have a link to any posts or the profile? Couldn’t seem to find it in the search in the Admin Control Panel.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Cheers @queenofdisco !

Apologies for the late response @The Mad Bomber! Could you private message me the email address attached to the old account, and also your date of birth, please? That should be all we need to get everything super verified.

Edit: Lee has verified the details privately. (y)

Last edited:

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Cheers @queenofdisco !

Apologies for the late response @The Mad Bomber! Could you private message me the email address attached to the old account, and also your date of birth, please? That should be all we need to get everything super verified.

Edit: Lee has verified the details privately. (y)
Thank you Steve glad to be back now

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
I thought that was the one, I remember you.
Glad to be back now and buzzing about the new Fable. Love the site layout and I can see already that I have missed a lot of conversations on my old previous threads. Thanks for recovering my old profile.