• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hidden Weapons and Clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hidden Weapons and Clothes

Darkside Hazuki;25290 said:
Why can't you?

Iunno, By the time you're able to go to twinblades camp, getting a weapon that doesn't do a lot of damage seems obsolete, but then again, there's that feeling of wanting to get everything.

D

Darkside Hazuki

Oh, oops. I thought he meant he'd rather have the stick than the scimitar for some reason. Got lost there. I'd rather have the scimitar at the beginning too.

But yeah. The feeling of completion you get when you succeed in getting everything (especially the silver keys) is really nice. It would be nice if there were more to get upon completing that little part of it than the Bereaver, though. All that work just for that.

D

deathpip

Hmmm do you guys know whats so specil about the frying pan? and have you ever noticed that the the face imprinted in it is kida like a hobbes?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Darkside Hazuki;25290 said:
Why can't you?

Just saying that it would be cooler if you got a weapon like that in training - a little dagger or something until you get the Iron Sword in meele training.

Imagine yourself cought by bandits, they are having a feast around the fireplace in the makshift camp, and you find yourself tied to a tree away from crowd, with one drunken bandit guarding you. They've stolen every weapon from you, exept your gift from the Guildmaster, your little dagger which you've hidden in your sleeve, one which you now slip carefully into your hand and slice the roes. Quietly you cut the drunken bandit's neck and drag him into the darkness of the forest behind you. You quietly make your way to the bandit loot pile and get your possessions back, but just as you've put your armour on and the sword in it's hilt you hear the drunken battle screams of the bandits - they'll be upon you any moment now. You draw our sword...

No re-imagine that scene, but instead of a dagger in your sleeve you find a stick? o_O

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

deathpip;25321 said:
Hmmm do you guys know whats so specil about the frying pan? and have you ever noticed that the the face imprinted in it is kida like a hobbes?

what's special about it is it has five augmentation slots, and no one knows what else it does.
I have a feeling that it has to do with SOMETHING because the description says there's a mysterious quality or something to that effect. I don't think it looks like a hobbe, I think it just looks like an iron face.

D

darthlime101

Maybe its some ladies husbands face. You know, cartoons with the frying pan to the face.... leaves an imprint.

I like your idea, Tsuyu. That should be a scene for Fable 2. +rep

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

a weapon with 20 damage points

Z

Zero

you can get a hobb weapon too my guy has it...dont ask how to get it cause i dont know i just downloaded a save from the net onto my xbox^_^

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Zero;25457 said:
you can get a hobb weapon too my guy has it...dont ask how to get it cause i dont know i just downloaded a save from the net onto my xbox^_^

which means it was a mod. probably.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

I've had both Whisper's and Mazes staff via mods on TLC for PC - quite funny that. Your Hero has block and carry on-the-back animations for them, but no running, walking or fighting with them.

So if you only use it to block when casting spells it looks sweet, with the Will User's Robes you really look like a true mage!

Z

Zero

thats a possiblity ^ ^ but ther must be a way to get a hobbe weapon other than i mod i would think...it could be in hobbe cave somewher:unsure:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Nah, sorry to burst your bubble, but I've actually tried that mod myself a few times.

N

novorapidz

is there any else that ppl have found cuz ever since i sold my game along with my old x box ive wanted to get the game bak again???

Status
Not open for further replies.