• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hihi everyone! *hugs4everyone*

R

rogzii

Hihi everyone! *hugs4everyone*

hi, i'm so glad i found this place. u'll never guess what's happened to me though!

i was playing the lost chapters on my 360, i had never played it, so this is my first time playing it. i didn't play it before because i didn't think it would be so different like the original one. but anyways. i'm playing and i'm about to the hobbe cave quest and all of a sudden my xbox doesn't recognize my game! this happened like two days ago, and i'm itching for my fix of fable, which i now don't have. i have to buy a new copy. i'm going nuts here....

F

FableFreak

Re: Hihi everyone! *hugs4everyone*

Nice to have another member.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

rogzii;154284 said:
hi, i'm so glad i found this place. u'll never guess what's happened to me though!

i was playing the lost chapters on my 360, i had never played it, so this is my first time playing it. i didn't play it before because i didn't think it would be so different like the original one. but anyways. i'm playing and i'm about to the hobbe cave quest and all of a sudden my xbox doesn't recognize my game! this happened like two days ago, and i'm itching for my fix of fable, which i now don't have. i have to buy a new copy. i'm going nuts here....
That's very strange.
Is there any damage to the disk?
Are other games working?
Perhaps deleting the game save would work.

Oh and Welcome to the Forum. I hope you can play Fable again soon.

R

rogzii

no, its a real mystery. there's no damage to the disk, and other games work perfectly. but i will try the game save. or making a new file or something. i get so obsessive when i'm playing a game. it really bugs me to not be able to play.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

rogzii;154299 said:
no, its a real mystery. there's no damage to the disk, and other games work perfectly. but i will try the game save. or making a new file or something. i get so obsessive when i'm playing a game. it really bugs me to not be able to play.
I know what you mean I own four copies Xol

R

rogzii

u own four copies of fable??? like fable, fable: the lost chapters for pc and xbox?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Fable, Fable TLC, Fable TLC for PC x 2 one I leant to my brother and couldn't wait until he gave it back so I bought another :lol: Fable for the PC is really fun and I needed it for a certain project :ninja:

R

rogzii

wow, that sort of eagerness reminds me of me.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

welcome to the forumy. ^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to our forums, yeah the 360 can be a temperamental beast when it comes to playing old games.

R

rogzii

i know, i'm THIS close(holds thumb and index finger and inch apart) from chucking my 360 into a wall. i was freaking out so much today my roommate asked me if i was on my period. i think that's pretty bad. lol

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Yarr, the 360 is a saucy wench!

Also, welcome aboard!

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Hello there! Welcome to the Fable 2 Forum!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hallo! :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

rogzii;154344 said:
i know, i'm THIS close(holds thumb and index finger and inch apart) from chucking my 360 into a wall. i was freaking out so much today my roommate asked me if i was on my period. i think that's pretty bad. lol

Just like a woman, give an inch and they take a mile. :lol:

My 360 currently wont open its CD Drawer if theres no disc inside, i have to turn it sideways to open it or leave a disc in there all the time.

R

rogzii

lmao that sux royally. i'm about get on and see if i can fix my game before start chewing through cables or something...

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;154395 said:
Just like a woman, give an inch and they take a mile. :lol:

My 360 currently wont open its CD Drawer if theres no disc inside, i have to turn it sideways to open it or leave a disc in there all the time.

Quick solution:

If the 360 is lying on it's side, pull down on the disc tray when it tries to open up. If it's standing, then pull on the tray to the left when it tries to open up. Apparently the tray gets stuck when it tries to open, thus it'll cancel out.

Welcome to the forums, Rogzii. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

C

cometojames

hi welcome to the forums

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Gikoku;154434 said:
Quick solution:

If the 360 is lying on it's side, pull down on the disc tray when it tries to open up. If it's standing, then pull on the tray to the left when it tries to open up. Apparently the tray gets stuck when it tries to open, thus it'll cancel out.

Yeah i tried that but it doesnt work, its standing up and only way it opens is if i lie it on its side or tilt it.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;154452 said:
Yeah i tried that but it doesnt work, its standing up and only way it opens is if i lie it on its side or tilt it.

Yeah, it'll work sometimes but not all the time. I would at times have to repeat the process several times and it'll eventually get unstuck.... wonder what could be causing it.