• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Add-ons.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
Re: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Add-ons.

Lionhead better not release a Game of the Year edition with all this content in, or else I'm bricking Molyneux's window :lol:

All these bonuses, codes and add-ons are turning out to be a major mindf**k. I'm thinking if I get 'The Balverine Order', then I'll completely lose track of which code gives what bonus. :lol:

It's insane how much extra content is available! Pre-order bonuses, different Editions, eventually DLC, a bonus-giving controller, a novel, and probably more!

It's such an low marketing ploy, exploiting Fable fans for all this content, but I'm a sucker for it, just like everyone else, so kudos to them for making it work :p

I've got the Limited Edition and the GAME pre-order bonus, and I doubt I'll be getting the novel.

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score

woo! just got around to making an account!

anyway, its not like your getting a high price tag on some simple content like a tattoo or something, your buying a controller and a tattoo comes with it also you get that extra weapon when you buy that weird thing with paper and words on it, but u gota remember, your not buying the weapon for your game, your buying that thing with the words on it! (i know its a book for people who didn't catch on)

all I'm getting is the special edition cause I'm guessing your weapons can look similar to the extra content weapons if they get morphed the right way (as unlikely as that may be to achieve) so i don't feel like I'm missing out :D

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Crazy_Mike1991;435067 said:
woo! just got around to making an account!

anyway, its not like your getting a high price tag on some simple content like a tattoo or something, your buying a controller and a tattoo comes with it also you get that extra weapon when you buy that weird thing with paper and words on it, but u gota remember, your not buying the weapon for your game, your buying that thing with the words on it! (i know its a book for people who didn't catch on)

all I'm getting is the special edition cause I'm guessing your weapons can look similar to the extra content weapons if they get morphed the right way (as unlikely as that may be to achieve) so i don't feel like I'm missing out :D

But a controller? And a controller that gives MORE content no less. It's total Chaos.

And I doubt you can morph a weapon to, or even similar to the weapons added on by the various bonuses. There wouldn't be much point in having them then would there?
I highly doubt you could morph a weapon like Garth's sword. ^_^

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score

thats true, but there are thousands of combinations (so lionhead says) so i wouldn't rule it out

and hey, if you happen to need a controller Your In Luck! :D a tattoo isnt much of a big deal anyway, but i guess some people might find it to be a big deal

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Crazy_Mike1991;435075 said:
thats true, but there are thousands of combinations (so lionhead says) so i wouldn't rule it out

and hey, if you happen to need a controller Your In Luck! :D a tattoo isnt much of a big deal anyway, but i guess some people might find it to be a big deal

I guess, but you'd have to be a total fanatic to even attempt to collect all of these bonuses. Insanity if you ask me :lol:

Ryan

YoakingMuffin
Reaction score

argh im so ****ed i pre-orderd mine from jb-hifi and it doesnt come with the sword or tatto >.<

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score

GhostlyIcicle;435042 said:
Lionhead better not release a Game of the Year edition with all this content in, or else I'm bricking Molyneux's window :lol:

All these bonuses, codes and add-ons are turning out to be a major mindf**k. I'm thinking if I get 'The Balverine Order', then I'll completely lose track of which code gives what bonus. :lol:

It's insane how much extra content is available! Pre-order bonuses, different Editions, eventually DLC, a bonus-giving controller, a novel, and probably more!

It's such an low marketing ploy, exploiting Fable fans for all this content, but I'm a sucker for it, just like everyone else, so kudos to them for making it work :p

I've got the Limited Edition and the GAME pre-order bonus, and I doubt I'll be getting the novel.

Your right but I'm as well a sucker. I bought the book. VERY GOOD read. You get the shardstone. I preordered LCE, collectors guide, controller, I want kingmaker, maybe they will have cracked American version. I just wish most of the content was clothing. One peice of clothing will set you apart more than a weapon you'll toss as soon as you make ur self a cool one

ThreeFuries

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;428536 said:
[/INDENT]

Just to clarify, this guide was NOT made by me, but by ThreeFuries at Lionhead Forums

Why, I must say I'm quite flattered that my work has spread even beyond Lionhead's official forums. :wub: I came across your site googling around while making a quite massive update to my thread. I had to stop by and at least say hi and thanks for crediting me. Whose awesome? You're awesome! :thumbsup:

For the most up-to-date information we have regarding all the pre-order, books, guides, controllers, and game content, please check out the latest and greatest updated thread by clicking on the following link:
3F's Fable III Additional Content Info (CE, Pre-Order, Book, Controller, and More)

Please keep in mind that the changes to the OP in that topic are ongoing and even now a revision that has been sent to the moderators is pending to be posted. The changes between what you'll see clicking on the link now vs. once its updated are staggeringly different. I took a lot of effort to hyperlink nearly everything and provide users of all nationalities direct links to local distributors, something that was present in the original version, but not nearly as well laid out as it is now.

Cheers fellow Fable forumites! :cool:

king_reaver

Reaction score

book order from walmart.com

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

Well it seems that Gamestop will give u the Reaver pack, though the best buy pre-order looks especially sweet, getting the book and Collector's Edition so i get alot of cool stuff, i just wonder what the Shardborne's effects and bonuses are.

king_reaver

Reaction score

i guess might be magic bonuse since the shard is made by archon.

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

so it might be a evil version of garth's DLC i guess it might be nice, i was a little ticked that garth's sword looked particularly sweet.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
by the way, the shardbone sword you mention tyrant is an xbox marketplace exclusive weapon. not to mention dastardly expensive.

Not your personal army

Reaction score
In Italy, Gamestop gives this weapon named "the Inquisitor", that it seems just like Reaver's, apart from the hilt.It also gives the "Industrial moral tatoo" and the Villager Maker. I was going to pre-order from a site, saving 10 €, but I think I'm going to buy the CE from Gamestop for this stuff.
scheda-promo-fable-3.jpg

Arlock Starwind

Reaction score
Lets see I am getting:

LCE game +Pre-Order villager maker
LCE statagy guide
Fable: Balverine Order
LE Controller (alredy recieved)
Inquisitor sword and Industrial Tatoo

Paying for all this stuff 204.89$ (US)
Playing fable with all this extra content and annoying friends with bragging rights ...(Priceless)

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
$200?! what a rip off! i have everything there except the controller and the strategy guide and its only setting me back $50

(yes im paying $50 for the LCE game)

Erika

Reaction score
is the colecters edition the same as the limited addetion?