• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Add-ons.

MentalMercenary

Reaction score
I have the Collector's add-ons, the free DLC weapons, the Day 1 stuff and a code for a tatoo in the back of my Brady book! Sweet! Haven't found anything in-game allowing me to switch FurFace to a Red Setter yet, though...the hunt continues!

Villager Maker is U/S again, though..no bigs!

Go over to your dog in the Santuary, and press A

ultimatedevilhorned

Reaction score
all i want to know is will the dlc be avaidible for anyone else on xbox live marketplace after a month or 2 dat would be cool and make lionhead even better companie unlike most of em that just want 2 make money

Myths Lord

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the dlc codes from other countries work in the UK (or any other country for that matter)? Because I'm trading weapon codes with someone from US but I'm not 100% sure if the code will work :)

Twilight

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the dlc codes from other countries work in the UK (or any other country for that matter)? Because I'm trading weapon codes with someone from US but I'm not 100% sure if the code will work :)

US ones work outside.

I'm in Ireland and a USA code worked for me today.

Twilight

Reaction score
I thought that Fable 3 comes out 2morrow in Europe.

I don't have the game yet, I just redeemed the code and downloaded my weapon. It shall be waiting for me when I purchase it tomorrow.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
What's Wolfsbane? I have the LCE and i didn't get that but i did get the gay aurora outfit...i preordered from gamestop

You get it from completing the quest in Silverpines regarding the ghost soldier's dead wolf.

Pepsiplz

Reaction score
I always wondered why you can't buy an Auroran outfit IN AURORA.

Jarlaxla

Reaction score
Are the tattoos bundled with DLC (crystal tattoo, ect) able to be traded?

Myths Lord

Reaction score
I now have the channeler and inquisitor, thanks for the help :)

Alucard Nightraven

Reaction score
I just got the code for the Channeler today, I had the Inqusitor already, I preordered my LCE copyu from Gamestop, I bought the Limited Edtion Hard Cover guide so I got the tattoo from that and when I heard about the book I went to my local Walmart and bought it so I got the Shardborne sword. I can't wait to see what DLC we get soon, I'm really curious about Understone and have only heard a lil about it

Arestia

Aerista
Reaction score
I think that's unfair cause some people didn't preorder and now they can NEVER get the exclusive items:'(

Alucard Nightraven

Reaction score
How's that unfair? It's something extra for those of us that pre-ordered it, they do that with games all the time

Faedil

Reaction score
*Usually* special content included in Limited/Collectors editions are not made available to the rest of the population later. It's a perk for those who spend the extra money on the game. Also, pre-order bonuses specific to where you pre-order the game are also *usually* exclusive to those who pre-order. In some ways it is kind of unfair, but there has to be some sort of reward system for people who pre-order or fork over extra cash for special editions. Pre-orders tell the stores how many copies to buy and when done enough ahead of time can also give developers a good idea of how the game is going to sell. At least the weapons from the DLC and pre-orders aren't included in the achievement........