• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hobbes Request n' Draw Thread

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Sweet! Next up... Chad Warden versus a Holy Coconut. Yours is coming after this, Walker... :sly:

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Mine... OR GIKOKU'S? [du-duDUN]

Also, who the hell is Chad Warden?

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
Can you draw a group picture with everyone in it and each doing something silly or expressing their personality in some way? (I know this might be a ridiculously big request with your current workload, but hey -- everyone's going to be in it)

Is this similar enough to

I want.. Steve and Sharon trying to control their children whilst Andy has two jugs of beers in his hands while sitting on a keg, Tsuyu and Giki dressed up in some sexy, bondage clothing, with queen, cheezy, horse, all pranking one another, whilst hobbe (yourself), WonderfulWINO and myself chilling out, with "cool" :cool: glasses on watching the mayhem.. all in one photo

^ this?

All right, HobbeBitch. I gots a real challenge for you now. You can't handle the incredible difficulty of this task, I swear:

National. Anthropomorphic. Personifications.

Okay, fine, maybe I overstated. Take your pick. You can go traditional (Uncle Sam/Liberty/Columbia kinda deal for the US, John Bull for the Brits, Marianne for the French and soforth and so on) or you can get creative and slap down some all-new personifyin'.

But what you HAVE to do is this: you need the Aussies, you need the Brits, you need the Swedes, you need Estonia, you need the US. You need anybody else we got around this joint (I know we had a Greek dude and a couplea Dutchmen at one point.) But MOST OF ALL: You need the "National" Personification of Maryland. Or else. (You get bonus points for including DC.)

Also, yes, this is one picture, and if it isn't then you forfeit all right to the title of "Local Thread MSPaint Master." It's up to you whether it's a party, a riot, a football game, or a steel cage deathmatch.

How does this tickle your fancy?

This may not be the final copy of this drawing...

View attachment 676

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Dang, Hobbe put everyone on a boat so whatever he comes up with for the stereotypes Walker's gonna dig it.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Can you draw a group picture with everyone in it and each doing something silly or expressing their personality in some way? (I know this might be a ridiculously big request with your current workload, but hey -- everyone's going to be in it)

Hang on a sec, isn't this the same as my request? Everybody in it, big party, and we're all doing our own crazy little thing.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
Hang on a sec, isn't this the same as my request? Everybody in it, big party, and we're all doing our own crazy little thing.

Yeah that's true! To save space though, I'm only going to include members who are currently active, so no Droded or MJmarin (who remembers him, by the way? He was a fun guy :( )

Azer249

Reaction score
Yeah that's true! To save space though, I'm only going to include members who are currently active, so no Droded or MJmarin (who remembers him, by the way? He was a fun guy :( )

MjMarin... i think i remember him. It's a good job Mr man is back.

tsumb up!

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Alrighty, and yeah I remember MJ.. miss him even. I saw him online randomly over a month or so ago, but then he disappeared again.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Never met MjMarin... sadly... what was he like?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Okay considering mine is also the same idea as Giki's, just dont bother with my request, save some time!

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
Never met MjMarin... sadly... what was he like?

I saw MjMarin in many ways as an rival - or an equal - to myself. We both found high levels of entertainment through the immature and vulgar, and often divulged in 'Fap parties' on the chat (which involved, after a count down of 3 to 0, copy and pasting the word 'fap' until it was a huge wall of text and posting that). He also, like me, had a sharper, keener sense of humour that could be unleashed in the form of a witty retort or comment should there be a need for it.

One of the differences is that I am better looking.

Okay considering mine is also the same idea as Giki's, just dont bother with my request, save some time!
If you're sure? I don't want to overshadow your request :lol: