• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hobbes Request n' Draw Thread

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
How does this tickle your fancy?

This may not be the final copy of this drawing...

View attachment 676

BRILLIANT! I recognize all of them! You clearly went the nontraditional route-- the ship is the British, since it's the HMS Personifyin'. I recognize the Swede by their traditional Giant Moose Penis Hat and pot of Warm Moose Blood, the Estonians by their typical Masochist t-shirt and Giant Riding Turkey, the Aussies by their Rapist 'Stache and Goatee. The Marylander is clearly the man with the baseball hat and Natty Boh cap-hat. I admit I'm not sure who the dionysus-looking dude on the roof is, or the guy with the dumb t-shirt on the right.

Sarcasm required, but it really is pretty sweet.

edit:

Also, I drew that whole thing for Walker and all he did was like it. :(

Bite me, I don't type THAT fast.

Also, your library picture makes me think that you've spent a lot of time in the public library system. HOW'D YOU KNOW THAT LEPRECHAUN-MURDER IS ONE OF OUR BIGGEST PROBLEMS?

EDIT2: The picture for Scarecrow is even sweeter because the leprechaun looks more terrified to be seeing up his skirt than anything else.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
View attachment 677

How does this tickle your fancy?

Also, I drew that whole thing for Walker and all he did was like it. :(

It's perfect. Little bastard's looking me right in the eye knowing what I'm about to do.
AIN'T SAINT PATTY'S DAY TODAY *CRUNCH*

Wanted to ask, is the name of the ship a reference to anything? A play, maybe?

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
BRILLIANT! I recognize all of them! You clearly went the nontraditional route-- the ship is the British, since it's the HMS Personifyin'. I recognize the Swede by their traditional Giant Moose Penis Hat and pot of Warm Moose Blood, the Estonians by their typical Masochist t-shirt and Giant Riding Turkey, the Aussies by their Rapist 'Stache and Goatee. The Marylander is clearly the man with the baseball hat and Natty Boh cap-hat. I admit I'm not sure who the dionysus-looking dude on the roof is, or the guy with the dumb t-shirt on the right.

I'M SORRY WALKER

I'M TRULY SORRY THAT I HAVE DISAPPOINTED YOU

Wanted to ask, is the name of the ship a reference to anything? A play, maybe?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you mean HMS Pinafore? Well, no, that wasn't planned but if ya want, take it like that ;D

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

The Dionysus guy is Greece I bet.

No that actually came out wrong... What I wanted to say is that guy who's be... ah, it's an Euro thing, you wouldn't understand.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Well, I mean, actually, COULD you explain to me what's going on with creepy mustache/goatee man? The one who's kinda wearing the disco suit? He confuses me.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
No.
And what I meant with my last comment was that to me, the attire and beard (and hair) wasn't what made the guy Greek.
Yeah, sounds about right. I've got my brain full of c*** atm from a discussion on the HoMM boards.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
Well, I mean, actually, COULD you explain to me what's going on with creepy mustache/goatee man? The one who's kinda wearing the disco suit? He confuses me.

Sweden... ABBA anyone? No?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Dancing queen.

I am the dancing queen.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
I know that Abba is a thing that made music, but I don't know anything more. Makes sense, now. :p

This is ABBA.

ABBA_-_TopPop_1974_5.png

Make more sense now?

yo can I get a picture of me and the ABAP papi chad warden chillin an' playin sum PS triple straight rollin down the street in our caddies
would be ballin
Also, good sir, if you could explain what is meant by the term 'caddies'.... :ermm:

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
i see no Raiden. also. i want you to draw me, but revamp me. no soldier in white with an ak47 killin threads

But... that's how I see you... how would you like me to see you?

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
stoner, hippie, Johnny the Homicidal maniac striped shirt, Big lebowski, jesus- type character

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
Just gonna throw this one in... Once you have the time, try drawing a group photo of us all! :p Be creative!

Hang on a sec, isn't this the same as my request? Everybody in it, big party, and we're all doing our own crazy little thing.

Okay considering mine is also the same idea as Giki's, just dont bother with my request, save some time!

GUYS

GUYS
GUYS

GUYS GUYS
GUYS

GUYS
GUYS
GUYS

GUYSGUYSGUYS
GUYS
GUYS

GUYS

I DID IT

View attachment 705

And I bet there'll be one guy who says "WHERE AM I?!"...