• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hody doody peoploonies.

L

loony ninja

Hody doody peoploonies.

Hello all, what's up besides the ceiling?

I stumbled across this forum while looking for something/someone to tell me how I can do those other quests that are on the quest table aside from the Wasp Queen (Snow Troll, Minion Camp and The Uprising). They seem to just dissapear over time and it's beginning to **** me off cause I wanna do them!

Anyway, now that I have that out of my system I can get on with the introduction. I'm 24, live in Australia and my mates call me Azza. My two biggest passions are video games and music, namely metal. Anything from Adema to DevilDriver. but I'm willing to give anything a listen to... except pop music. Don't get me started on pop music and we'll get along smashingly.

I've had both the original Fable and currently have The Lost Chapters for Xbox. The ironic thing was I hired out a copy from the local video shop and the next day found a brand new one on sale for $35, go figure... Also if anyone here plays World of Warcraft and happens to be Horde on the Blackwing Lair server, feel free to look me up. I'm a Tauren warrior under the name Mooslie.

I write fan fiction and post on fanfiction.net, but it's mainly to do with wrestling. I have been thinking of doing a Fable one but I haven't gotten around to it. Pen name there is also my user name here.

Well that's all your getting outta me for the time being. You got questions feel free to ask, I'll be happy to answer.

:ninja: Never underestimat da sneakiness! :ninja:

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Hody doody peoploonies.

Hello there! Welcome to the Fable 2 community forum. :)

H

Hexadecimal

Hellooo
welcome to our box of animal crackers... it's all animal... with just a little bit of crackers... :ninja: =]

loony ninja;80596 said:
I stumbled across this forum while looking for something/someone to tell me how I can do those other quests that are on the quest table aside from the Wasp Queen (Snow Troll, Minion Camp and The Uprising). They seem to just dissapear over time and it's beginning to **** me off cause I wanna do them!

for those, you might want to check these threads out ^_^

http://forums.projectego.net/about-snow-troll-quest-1377/
http://forums.projectego.net/ing-me-off-1245/

B

blue crow

Hello and welcome to the projectego family. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome Azza,
Glad you found the forum take a look around :D

L

loony ninja

I had a sneaking suspision about those... It just didn't seem right that such high renoun quests would be at the start of the game. Still, damn it all! I wanted to go kick some snow troll backside.
Personally I think they should have left them for after one finished the game proper. What's the point of continuing to play after you finish the actual game itself? As fun as hacking up wandering traders is, it wears a little thin after time. You get the Sword of Aons (or throw it away) then what? Wander around aimlessly? If I wanted to do that I'd play Morrowind. I get so lost with that one...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Well, the main problem would be that one of them involves a Snow Troll, even on the original and not only The Lost Chapters. However, the Snow Troll is a TLC-only monster.

L

loony ninja

TLC? The only thing that comes to mind when I hear that is tables, ladders and chairs... oh my!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Oh, well TLC=The Lost Chapters, which in turn is the Fable expansion pack.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

welcome loony Ninja. :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to our forums, nice informative intro you have there and hope you enjoy it here ^_^

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Zomg another member!

*struggles* umm//....hi

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Nice to have another Aussie here! Welcome!

L

loony ninja

I feel so loved at the moment ^_^