• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hola Amigos

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Hola Amigos

i'm sure you would have seen me posting quite a bit over the last few days, with my opinions, suggestions and humourous social commentary.
you all seem like a great bunch of folks, and i'd be more than happy to have you as friends on Xbox Live, and perhaps even play co-op in fable, run around shooting things on halo 3, or just rocking out on guitar hero(if any of you play it)

don't be afraid to add me(and gimme preferred player rep while you're at it) and i'll look forward to playing online with you

peace out homies

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hola Amigos

Welcome to our forums and glad you seem to be liking it here so far. ^_^

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

I love it on here drakan. i don't get to play the fable II at the moment, 'coz i'm working 600km from home and this is the closest thing i have to playing the game. atleast i have internet access here though

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Dagzey;228636 said:
I love it on here drakan. i don't get to play the fable II at the moment, 'coz i'm working 600km from home and this is the closest thing i have to playing the game. atleast i have internet access here though

600Km is quite the way away from home, well hopefully it helps bide your time until you get home to play it again.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hi! :D